User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 30.8K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There's gonna be a Season 2 yeah. Probably next year now
  • How about guessing what date we'll be able to download?
  • dustpuffs;695813 said:
    How about guessing what date we'll be able to download?
    This ^^ 3 days now, not able to download ep4. :guybrush:
  • I would have guessed they would have the problem fixed Thursday. I can't believe we are going to be stuck till next week without being able to play. I am not willing to try the work around that has worked for some others, so I will wait for Telltale to fix it, and keep busy with other things till it works. So I'm guessing Tuesday for being able to download.
  • To anyone having problems with their downloads, I feel your frustration as a fully paid PS3 customer who has the misfortune of being in Europe!

Three times in a row is beyond a joke and extremely unfair. Telltale must know the problems with Sony Europe's QA by now! Why not release this coming week? Its only a week and everyone would have felt they'd been treated fairly.
  • I know that I'm repeating myself to a certain degree. But... what ires me the most about the release date debacle is TTG's lack of communication. It took them about 8 hours to acknowledge the release date for Ep. 4 for PSN EU, and then only with a retweet from Playstation, and the blog still reads "The European release date on PlayStation Network will be announced as soon as we have information from our partners at SCEE."

This was written July 5 "We will continue to work on this and furthermore, we will strive to improve our communication with you so that you know what’s happening." Promises, promises, when will they start to do something about them?
  • Totally. Halloween release man.
  • When will EP 5 Release for PC?
  • So, almost a week later, and still can't download ep 4...connection errors...okay.
  • I love how telltale is getting the hate over the european psn not telling anyone a date.
This discussion has been closed.