User Avatar Image

The boy in the attic

posted by enworb on - last edited - Viewed by 464 users
... only 20% killed him? I honestly thought it'd be more like 90%.
What happens if you don't kill him (do you still get the burial scene?) and why didn't you put him out of his misery?

I was also surprised only ~30% of people lied/threatened vernon, I was kind to him, but didn't hesitate when he asked if Clem was Lee's daughter (told him to walk the hell away later though! :D).

i thought i would've been with the majority for these decisions :(
5 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Thadeum BANNED
    His name is Fivel. Have some respect for the dead kids man :D

    On the 20%, I expect most players had Kenny killed him.
  • I killed him myself. It wasn't my immediate choice but I knew something had to be done. He just looked so sad, even though he was a zombie. Had to put him out of his misery.
  • Saracenar;696361 said:
    I killed him myself. It wasn't my immediate choice but I knew something had to be done. He just looked so sad, even though he was a zombie. Had to put him out of his misery.
    yeah very sad, he starved to death, alone i think, it could have happened to clementine
  • thestalkinghead;696385 said:
    yeah very sad, he starved to death, alone i think, it could have happened to clementine
    It's sad to think he could have been Clementine... Telltale has really made us attached to the characters.
  • OriginalUsername;696405 said:
    It's sad to think he could have been Clementine... Telltale has really made us attached to the characters.
    Yup it is sad... Alone in the tree house.

    The boys parents left him there... I hope we find out more about him next episode
This discussion has been closed.