User Avatar Image

*spoilers* for the sake of season 2, dont kill lee!

posted by SonnyN18 on - last edited - Viewed by 965 users
I know this might be pointless or that this is good for the storytelling but I've been thinking about it. There making a second season Lee might die episode 5, and I'll be thinking " Lee died at last season so the main character of season 2 will die to". THEN they prove me wrong and he'll live to be in the third season and that'll just piss me off because then I'll be like "YOU LET THIS GUY LIVE BUT NOT LEE?!". And then I'll wonder why they didn't bring Lee over to season 2. The sequel season isn't looking to good for me if Lee's not there. :( Your thoughts?
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Noname215;694257 said:
    He wasn’t bitten. I just watched gameplay footage and I could clearly see that he was only scratched.
    No, he clearly DID get bit, you even hear the juicy bite.
  • Gman5852;694254 said:
    But it's too late! By now he is screwed, especially since no one has yet to give it thought. In the comics only one person has EVER survived a bite via amputation, and it was IMMEDIATE! Unless that really isn't a bite(which it probably is), Lee is dead.
    If TellTale really wanted me to lose all hope and that Lee truly is fucked, then they should of gave him a body bite. But If nothing is done done with Lee's bite within the first of hour of episode 5 than I will give up hope. But not yet until then!
  • I think it's too late for that man :( But i hope he lives.
  • Lee's as good as dead at this point. Clementine is his only drive at the this point. After he saves her. He will die in peace.

I like the ending. But second season? I don't want to play as anyone else.
  • Wouldn't it be funny if it turns out Lee is the cure for the zombie disease or something.
  • Dewin50;694551 said:
    Wouldn't it be funny if it turns out Lee is the cure for the zombie disease or something.
    yeah but i 99.99% sure that won't happen
  • User Avatar Image
    Thadeum BANNED
    Dewin50;694551 said:
    Wouldn't it be funny if it turns out Lee is the cure for the zombie disease or something.
    Wouldn't it be funny it turns out Lee discovers he is King Arthur, and starts a new Quest to take down the Black Star with his new friend, Gollum?
  • SonnyN18;694270 said:
    No, he clearly DID get bit, you even hear the juicy bite.
    its kind of hard to tell yes i think its bitten but the walker just have 4 or 5 teeth xD
  • All I say is...

Off with his Hand! :D
  • I think it's too late for Lee either way. The time it would have taken to get to the fallout shelter from the manor house is long enough for the infection to spread. I think by the end of Episode 4 it's already a given that he's infected.

However, I think maybe because the bite isn't so deep the infection will take longer to kill him. Whilst this won't be very nice to watch, I think it'll give Lee a lot more time in searching for Clem.
This discussion has been closed.