User Avatar Image

Lee is immune to the zombie virus

posted by Maarschalk on - last edited - Viewed by 5.2K users
Am I the only one here hoping this is the situation ?

Lee is immune, and in the end of season 1 they get information about
a facility that is working on an anti-virus.

CAN YOU DIGG IT ???? :D
69 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • LadyJ;695921 said:
    No immunity in TWD universe. NONE.
    Well, that's hard to tell, right?
    There could be thousands of people immune to the virus all around the world, we'd possibly just never know, due to the fact that we'd simply never meet them and that they had to be dead to discover their immunity.
    Also, this is not about the zombie virus thingy but the bite sickness, which seems to be more like some kind of poison or disease cocktail.

I do, however, hope that Lee isn't immune to anything. This just isn't a superhero story.
  • Yeah this isnt Dead Rising and Lee isnt Frank West. Zombie bites actually mean something here.

If only Lee had covered wars.......
  • miguelr23;695819 said:
    that lacks originality
    Hahaha, your right! Your happy hollywood cure/immunity cop out ending is "original" here.

My god, some people...
  • YamiRaziel;696517 said:
    Lee will die. Period.
    His death will be tragic, touching and heroic... while Kenny's won't be (at least in my game). That makes me happy :D

Hate to say it but Kenny probly end up surviving being he the boat driver and an ASSHOE LOL

Asshoes dont die in real life or comic books that much
  • Braaaiiinnnsss;696672 said:
    Hahaha, your right! Your happy hollywood cure/immunity cop out ending is "original" here.

My god, some people...
    So true.
  • AceStarr;696906 said:
    Hate to say it but Kenny probly end up surviving being he the boat driver and an ASSHOE LOL

Asshoes dont die in real life or comic books that much
    Kenny's my best friend. I brought him along simply so he could get killed along with me. When I say friends to the end I fucking MEAN it.
  • Lykosia;696449 said:
    Tell that to the car at the end of E2.
    You've got a point.
  • I think the idea of Lee got bitten is brilliant. Probably in the next episode we will see how Lee (we are) becoming zombie and someone will shoot him head maybe Clemantine. At this point we will cry like Hell together with Clem.
    In the next season we could continue being Clem or someone else from the team or whoever...
  • Lee might start having hallucinations as the virus sets in, and they get worse as the episode goes on. He's seen a lot of messed up shit, and I'd like to see it take his toll on him in his final hours in the form of people he failed to save. Like maybe seeing Doug/Carley based on who Lilly killed, or Ben if you dropped him at the tower.
  • Lee is dead as a brick no way around that without messing up kirmans lifelong work /thread
This discussion has been closed.