User Avatar Image

Broken Watch

posted by DeadInfection on - last edited - Viewed by 563 users
This can be merged with other threads discussing if Lee was bitten or not and whether he will survive, if the moderators feel it necessary.

Odds are that Lee is bitten, given everything we saw. However, I did notice that Lee's watch was broken on the arm he was attacked on. Could it be possible that the walker bit his watch and the broken glass of it is what cut Lee's arm? If so, it could mean Lee is going to be okay.
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Freeze;696280 said:
    Yeah he is going to die but the game does lie. "Carley will remember that" 3 seconds later she's shot in the face. Same thing with Shawn before he gets eaten.
    But she DID remember that. They never said how long she would remember it for.
  • User Avatar Image
    Thadeum BANNED
    Rock114;696315 said:
    But she DID remember that. They never said how long she would remember it for.
    Erhm guys... Actually I saved Carley, and she is in my group of survivors. Not yours? :x
  • I know this isn't realistic, trust me. Just thought it was odd that his watch was broken.

And, I really don't want Lee to die!
  • Thadeum;696316 said:
    Erhm guys... Actually I saved Carley, and she is in my group of survivors. Not yours? :x
    Now you're just being mean :p
  • Thadeum;696278 said:

Sorry man, Lee's gonna die. But the story is not about Lee now. It's about Clem, and her future.

• Freeze;696280 said:
    Yeah he is going to die but the game does lie. "Carley will remember that" 3 seconds later she's shot in the face. Same thing with Shawn before he gets eaten.

Did it lie though? Carley technically DID remember that. :p
  • Gman5852;696512 said:
    Did it lie though? Carley technically DID remember that. :p
    True , deceive is a better word.
  • Freeze;696280 said:
    And she and shawn would have remembered that, up to when they die.
  • Freeze;697297 said:
    True , deceive is a better word.
    No, deceive is just as inacurate as lie. Shawn and Carley remembered EVERYTHING Lee said. Just because they died shortly after the game said they remembered it, doesn't mean that they didn't remember what Lee said up until they actually DO die.
  • It's not really a lie, in Lee's mind he was bitten, so showing the bite and having it not be a bite wouldn't be a lie. Anyone in Lee's position would automatically assume that it was a lie.
This discussion has been closed.