User Avatar Image

Connection issue PC all episodes

posted by 98s14se on - last edited - Viewed by 621 users
Getting the apparently common check connection error. Can't download episode 3 or 4. Already tried the simple fix, didn't work. Tried downloading manually, didn't work. Is there a third workaround? Getting super frustrated
13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff
    I do apologize for this problem. We are aware that a small number of players are experiencing this issue, and we are currently investigating a solution. Please ensure you have a strong internet connection and are logged into your Telltale account before attempting the download again. Also, you can try connecting to another network and/or resetting your router/modem.
  • Hi Matt, Thanks for response. I have internet connection, in fact I can play the game but it says I don't have connection when I try to download. There seems to be alot, well, at least 60 people someone said having same issue. Thanks for looking into it. I cant wait to play
  • "A small number of players...."

You've got to be kidding! Take a look at the several(!) threads about the problem and reconsider your counting again...
  • same for me...still cant download the walking dead episode 2...got the same error..

there is nothing wrong with my internet connection.

how to solve this problem?
  • Matt? Are you guys even close to a fix yet? This is getting crazy dude!
  • I completely uninstalled the game and even let my saves go just in hopes of making sure any corruption was gone. I now can NOT download ANY of the episodes on my PC although I DO HAVE A GREAT INTERNET CONNECTION and have emailed telltale support THREE TIMES!

This was my first and only Telltale purchase...and this is ridiculous....When I spend money on something I expect it to work and I shouldn't have to be a computer programmer in order to "FIX" ANYTHING!!!!!!!!! Please respond to me with "DETAILED" instructions on how to make this work.
    [email]jkb@zeus.chapel1.com[/email]
  • Bought the game yesterday, can not download any episodes. And my internet connection is great. Really frustrating and hope for a fix soon.
  • User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff
    We are actively looking into this, and still trying to determine the cause of this problem.

I know it can be frustrating to see the download failure message repeatedly, but please keep trying and the download will succeed.
  • I still can not download any episodes.....any idea how long this is going to take to fix???
  • No luck since release in trying to download episode 4. :(
This discussion has been closed.