User Avatar Image

Which of these were your last words?

posted by EvE on - last edited - Viewed by 593 users
I'm sure this was crucial decision, on which will depend beginning of the last episode. so of course I didn't offend this walkie-guy, I chose Lee to ask what does he want from me... and this silence when we choose one of the options, scared Lee's face... well, definitely these words had huge meaning. now I'm not exactly sure did I choose right one, maybe I should tell him not to hurt Clem... but I won't change this one, I'll see what happen :confused:
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Please dont hurt her :(
  • If he would be nice he wouldnt be as elusive as he is so my vote goes to " you are fucking dead " like the first time. Using a Child to your own advantage does not make "him" a stable sane person anyway.
  • I chose please don't hurt her because...
    well he said choose your words very carefully
  • I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Is what I would have said if Lee was super badass :c

I just told him not to hurt her, he has me by the balls D: all I can do is at the moment is make sure shes safe.
  • I played it cautious and asked what he wanted. That's cooperative and will most likely keep her alive.
  • well, ive threatened him at every other opportunity, so im definitely doing it now
    never negotiate with terrorists
  • I thought the first was too threatening, he has Clem.
    To me, the second is kind of treating him as though he's stupid. He's in control with Clem,he probably won't do anything to ruin that right now.

So that left me asking what he wanted. Showing I'm willing to co-operate/follow his lead. (Until I get a chance to fight back)
  • hamzie;697890 said:
    Please dont hurt her :(
    This.

"What do you want from me?" was also a good choice, but I decided to plead for Clem's safety first.

"You're fucking dead!" would have been just stupid to say.
  • I chose "What do you want from me." I figured it was the best way to get him talking. By contacting Lee on the radio, the guy made it clear that it's Lee, not Clem, that he's interested in. If he only wanted to hurt Clem, he'd have done it already.

Plus, I really want to know.
  • Being the ever reasonable Lee, he said "What do you want from me?" in my first save and "Please don't hurt her" in my second. I would have said both, if possible.
This discussion has been closed.