User Avatar Image

Well, who do you think it is, then?

posted by aguyuno on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
I'm pretty confident in my vote... But then, the guy DOES have a hickish accent. So I have no idea.

Edit: The poll is about who the walkie talkie guy is. I can't believe I seriously had to explain this.
71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Man from the picture, that;s me bet. Even if it isn't him I'm sure that father from the house plays a role somehow.
  • Acadias;697905 said:
    Man from the picture, that;s me bet. Even if it isn't him I'm sure that father from the house plays a role somehow.
    Maybe. But that, again, would be kind of boring.
  • We got a good profile on the guy when he was watching Lee dig a grave. It's not anybody we know, the hair is wrong and he's kinda short. It's definitely not Vernon, or any of those others.
  • That's assuming the guy who was watching Lee (Campman) is the RadioGuy..
    Is that what this poll is about? I'm confused...
  • Demopan;697935 said:
    We got a good profile on the guy when he was watching Lee dig a grave. It's not anybody we know, the hair is wrong and he's kinda short. It's definitely not Vernon, or any of those others.
    Looked an awful lot like the black guy to me, mate. The hair was a little wilder but pretty close, and he had the same frame.
  • I highly doubt it's Terry St. John...
  • isavedDoug;697956 said:
    I highly doubt it's Terry St. John...
    As do I. I just added it as an after thought.
  • aguyuno;697961 said:
    As do I. I just added it as an after thought.
    I would laugh my ass off if it is, though... "Your farm's overrun, old man!"
  • isavedDoug;697964 said:
    I would laugh my ass off if it is, though... "You're farm's overrun, old man!"
    Your*. And it would be funny, especially since in my file I offed his two sons without a second though.

I SAID. IT'S. OVER!!
  • aguyuno;697996 said:
    Your*. And it would be funny, especially since in my file I offed his two sons without a second though.

I SAID. IT'S. OVER!!
    Then we find him talking to Brenda, Andy and Danny's heads on a pike or something, in complete delusion, saying "It's alright, daddy will take care of the nasty man who hurt you, don't worry!".

Then again, that kinda reminds me of the psychopath Sgt. Boykin in Dead Rising 2 talking to his dead comrades as if they were alive...
This discussion has been closed.