User Avatar Image

Which of these were your last words?

posted by EvE on - last edited - Viewed by 534 users
I'm sure this was crucial decision, on which will depend beginning of the last episode. so of course I didn't offend this walkie-guy, I chose Lee to ask what does he want from me... and this silence when we choose one of the options, scared Lee's face... well, definitely these words had huge meaning. now I'm not exactly sure did I choose right one, maybe I should tell him not to hurt Clem... but I won't change this one, I'll see what happen :confused:
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What do you want from me...

What do you want from me...

No more :D
  • I asked him not to hurt her. I think either that or "What do you want from me?" would be fine.
  • hamzie;697890 said:
    Please dont hurt her :(
    This.
  • I wanted to say : You're fucking DEAD!
    but he was with Clem, I can't risk it, so I said : What do you want from me?
  • I said "What do you want from me?", because if I had said "Please don't hurt her," it would have made Lee appeared weak and taken advantage of.
  • This might be a really dumb question, but why does Lee stay silent at the end no matter what you choose to say? Just like on the first episode, when the officer starts to talk about Lee's wife.
  • Ghositex;698506 said:
    This might be a really dumb question, but why does Lee stay silent at the end no matter what you choose to say? Just like on the first episode, when the officer starts to talk about Lee's wife.
    They probably wanted to end with a cliffhanger. The thing is, your last words in episode 4 will probably be the first thing that Lee will say in episode 5.
  • I picked "Please don't hurt her" for two major reasons:
    1. I want him to think he has me by the balls, and that I am completely in his control.
    2. He had just said that I needed to pick my words carefully, and I definitely didn't want to risk Clem's death.
  • Choose "What do you want from me?" I thought that be the best option.
  • I figured that "Please don't hurt her." would be a very bad way to begin negotiations, it completely puts you in defense and communicates that you'd completely be in his control.
    The stranger's actions indeed made it clear that it's not Clem but Lee whom he's interested in, so Clementine wasn't particularly in any too imminent danger.
    It's his only hostage after all, and we all know that killing your hostages is a stupid thing to do if you still want the ransom. Being overly aggressive, however, was too dangerous, since it might have triggered a panic reaction on his side, possibly even leading to him killing Clem.
    So.."What do you want from me?" was the most neutral and best stance to take IMO.
This discussion has been closed.