User Avatar Image

Generic 'Telltale should make...' thread

posted by Stalkers on - last edited - Viewed by 27.3K users
Was this ever discussed as a potential license? The book series is immensely popular and I guess the license isn't too expensive since the TV series bombed. The stories contain quite a bit of detective work and therefore could probably easily adapted into a computer game, probably as a kind of side story to the ongoing story arc - I mean, there are tons of novellas and short stories already.
774 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yes but that claws themselves should not be "real" Dragon Claws but an artifact, just my thoughts. And a really good Indy game is way over due and it makes me wonder why one has not been made as of late
  • They aren’t real claws, they’re made of gold or something like that. The dragon is what protects the claws.
  • Noname215;685032 said:
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail: The Video Game
    They already beat me to it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkO-jkjnr8o

One other thing: Am i the only one who actually USES this thread anymore?
  • So what exactly IS Telltale working on these days? What can we expect after "The Walking Dead"? I've never really been interested in that one, since I haven't even seen the show yet. So "Jurassic Park" is the last Telltale game I played and I'm itching for a good old (but new) adventure game!
  • *sigh*

After The Walking Dead, we've got Fables and King's Quest. And probably another series of The Walking Dead.
  • Please don't you sigh at me, sir. Before asking this question here I checked all recent blog posts and the rest of the forum looking for a "future releases" thread. The "Fables" and "King's Quest" sections were created at the same time "BttF" and "JP" were announced, then suddenly "The Walking Dead" showed up and I've heard no news other than about that, and since I'm no longer a regular visitor of this website how am I supposed to know these two games are finally being completed without asking a what I thought was a simple and courteous question? Sorry for being interested in my favorite game production house since LucasArts.
  • Sorry. There was just a separate thread asking pretty much the same question.

Also, might want to look at your sig. The [Strong] tags aren't working.
  • Oh, you could just have referred me there then, because obviously I didn't see it. Perhaps it's too subtly named?

Thanks for the heads up on the sig. I copied that from another site since I noticed the info I had here was waaay outdated, and apparently the tags aren't compatible. I'll fix it now.
  • Yeah, I probably should have been more courteous (did I spell that right? Hope so).

But yeah, as I said. We've got Fables and King's Quest coming after the current series of The Walking Dead, and Telltale have said that they'd probably do a second series of TWD given how popular the first one's been.
  • Little Writer;698162 said:
    So what exactly IS Telltale working on these days? What can we expect after "The Walking Dead"? I've never really been interested in that one, since I haven't even seen the show yet. So "Jurassic Park" is the last Telltale game I played and I'm itching for a good old (but new) adventure game!
    http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-764

Fables and King's Quest are the only ones on that list which haven't been made yet.

... That was announced February of last year. Seems like longer.
Add Comment