User Avatar Image

What are you going to do to the Mystery guy?

posted by FollowLilly on - last edited - Viewed by 648 users
well, obviously we dont know his situation, but only knowing that he kidnapped Clem, what do you think youll do to him?

Im gonna kill him, no point in torturing people since thats only useful for building a reputation
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • He took clementine away from me, he dies.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s_-O4HglGI

I'm going Denzel on there asses

'I'll takem apart piece by piece do you understand me? PIECE BY PIECE!'
  • Pulling his teeth out with a pair of pliers wasn't an option :(
  • i'll kill him for stealing clem

I'LL KILL YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!
  • How I react depends on what his motives are, and at this point I have no idea what this guy is up to. It seems sometimes he's trying to help like giving us the warning about the walkers. But, at the same time he obviously kidnapped Clem. Why did he take her, though? 'Cause he wants to protect her? From the last conversation with him it didn't seem that's his intent. He sounded so sinister like he was taunting me. So, as I said, I'm not really sure what the heck he wants, or how I'll deal with him. Too many unanswered questions at this point.
  • If she is hurt i would let him go I understand how this can be stupid because he might go and do it to other people but still knowing Clem she probably wouldn't want you to kill him and the world is already dying with the zombie apocalypse i would let him go.
  • He wants something unsavory from Clem. He won't get it. His ass is deader then Disco
  • I'll tell you what now, I'm gonna call a couple of hard, pipe-hitting niggas to go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talking, hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'm gonna get medieval on your ass.
    [ATTACH]3374[/ATTACH]
  • Well, Lee is a history teacher. So in keeping with that I'd be sure to take this walkie-talkie man on a tour of histories worst torture devices, leaving him in one that would both eventually kill him and continue to torture his zombie form for all eternity.
  • I just can't wait to see how Telltale is going to make us feel bad about killing the mystery guy. :D

As for what my instincts tell me to do to him, let's just say I'm sad that the game took away Lee's f***-off big axe.
This discussion has been closed.