User Avatar Image

Hilarious VIDEO - Scumbag Lee Compilation

posted by dubesor on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
Hey guys, took me 40 hours on this video.
Give me some love? http://youtu.be/zdtAlcEclbk
71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nice. I don't know if you did it on purpose, but there were two duplicate scenes. The first was telling Clem her parents were dead on the train and the second was not helping either Omid or Christa onto the moving train.
  • Great video. Thanks for compiling all that, since it's likely I'll never be able to be that much of a jerk in the game myself, hah.
  • Red Panda;699112 said:
    Nice. I don't know if you did it on purpose, but there were two duplicate scenes. The first was telling Clem her parents were dead on the train and the second was not helping either Omid or Christa onto the moving train.
    Hiyo. First one was accidental. I had around 100 clips in my editor so I must have accidentally coppied that clip. The last clip Omid+Christ "RUN!!!" was on purpose, because I found it the most hilarious.
  • Hilarious indeed, damn im still crying from tears from some of the scenes. time to rewatch
  • Did you get the idea from 'Commander Shepard is such a jerk?' loved watching that as i could never be a total dick to everyone, so same here, thanks for video lol. Would of been nice to get peoples reaction to him though :D
  • Martindn;699222 said:
    Did you get the idea from 'Commander Shepard is such a jerk?
    '

Nope. No idea. Never played Mass Effect. Guess I missed out?
  • lol. Funny shit dude.

Especially the scene where Christa and Omid are running.
  • "I hope I get to eat the next time :("
    You expect love... After not feeding Clemmy? Aaaaaahahahahahaha. Nice compilation, I think I saw some asdf movie between the clips tho. Going to like as soon as I get on my computer :P
  • theres no, "We want an answer Clementine!" when interrogating her about the walkie talkie guy?
  • theres no, "We want an answer Clementine!" when interrogating her about the walkie talkie guy?
    Actually I think that Lee kinda overlooked that point.

He should have questioned her thoroughly about this guy and about what he told her exactly.
This discussion has been closed.