User Avatar Image

Generic 'Telltale should make...' thread

posted by Stalkers on - last edited - Viewed by 27.4K users
Was this ever discussed as a potential license? The book series is immensely popular and I guess the license isn't too expensive since the TV series bombed. The stories contain quite a bit of detective work and therefore could probably easily adapted into a computer game, probably as a kind of side story to the ongoing story arc - I mean, there are tons of novellas and short stories already.
774 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • THAT LONG? Seriously? Woah.
  • Well Fables is next, and I wouldn't be surprised to hear information about it soon (before the end of the year). I imagine that it was meant to be sooner than this but both Jurassic Park & Walking Dead have suffered from delays.
  • How often do they release new games?

Puzzle Agent 2 was a single-episode title, Hector was a PC port from an existing iPad game, and the Walking Dead is still in production.

Seems like they haven't done much in the last year and a half.

...okay, according to wiki, they were working on BTTF at the time, and shortly afterward developed Law & Order and Jurassic Park. It says PA2 came out June 2011, Hector came out April-"Fall" 2011, and TWD started April 2012.

What that tells me is the reason why it feels like forever is because I haven't bought a TTG season since Sam & Max S3. I'm not sure whether to count Puzzle Agent or Poker Night (I don't count PA2 because I only bought it on a Steam sale and haven't bothered to play it.) it is.
  • This has been one of the quietest years for releases since the company's first year of releases (2005). I made a table to illustrate:

Note: I took the general PC release date for each episode/game. The only really inaccurate part is the Law & Order: Legacies release as it was handled differently from normal and I couldn't find out which episodes were released in what month.
  • You made a table? You nerd. Why not make a graph and be done with it?

:p
  • Spaceballs

1. The Search for More Money
    2. I See Your Schwartz
    3. I Can’t Breathe In This Thing
    4. Up Side and the Down Side
    5. There Goes The Planet
  • Noname215;702907 said:
    Spaceballs

1. The Search for More Money
    2. I See Your Schwartz
    3. I Can’t Breathe In This Thing
    4. Up Side and the Down Side
    5. There Goes The Planet
    I'd buy that for a dollar.
  • I think they could especially if it's about classic Freddy and they get Robert Englund to do the voice work. Make it happen Telltale :D
  • I plotted out and wrote a story for a Nightmare on Elm Street video game. The only one who knows the details about it is Secret Fawful.
Add Comment