User Avatar Image

SPOILERS! lee is dying and need opinions

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 3.9K users
lee is bit and there could be possibilities that he might not be bit but that is nonsense really.
i liked lee like as is that was me making the choices.
i don't really think kenny is going to die because he's like a BRO 4 LIFE
ben might not(cause i pulled him up while begging "DROP ME!!")
clem definitely not
christa i do not know
omid either
molly is a enormous question mark
Lee was a good guy but radio bastard might have a cure but that's absolutely not possible in The Walking
Dead universe so who knows.
i swear i'll kill radio bastard
121 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think lee gonna fight that zombie horde like in that other zombie movie were they got on that boat
  • i'm sooooooo bored waiting for ep. 5
  • Another plot twist: Lee isn't bit. I mean, did we actually SEE him get bit? No. We see a wound. He could have hurt himself leaping over that fence... or maybe I just like the guy and want him to live.
  • disarrayer;699653 said:
    Another plot twist: Lee isn't bit. I mean, did we actually SEE him get bit? No. We see a wound. He could have hurt himself leaping over that fence... or maybe I just like the guy and want him to live.
    i don't see any teeth curve marks and was waaayy to fast for a bite so maybe the plywood made the wound :D
  • TheNNerdGamer;699588 said:
    clem getting stolen was a shock + lee dying, what else could there be?!?!?
    Lee turns into a walker and player controls Lee as he tries to eat Clem. If Lee was a jerk to Clem she shoots him and saves herself, if Lee was kind to her she can't bring herself to pull the trigger.

Now that would be a twist: the only way to save her is to be ruthless jerk the whole game.
  • UndeadDollface;699660 said:
    Lee turns into a walker and player controls Lee as he tries to eat Clem. If Lee was a jerk to Clem she shoots him and saves herself, if Lee was kind to her she can't bring herself to pull the trigger.

Now that would be a twist: the only way to save her is to be ruthless jerk the whole game.
    another twist:lee isn't bitten, instead the plywood made the wound
  • TheNNerdGamer;699662 said:
    another twist:lee isn't bitten, instead the plywood made the wound
    How do confirm something like that though? The only thing I can think of is waiting a week or two, and even then we'd never get an explanation as to what happened.
  • UndeadDollface;699664 said:
    How do confirm something like that though? The only thing I can think of is waiting a week or two, and even then we'd never get an explanation as to what happened.
    i just don't know, maybe that will be a show, lets just wait until november or so to see if any theory is true
  • i noticed the boat idea is so f*cking stupid what are they supposed to eat its not a fishing boat its just stupid
  • KingOfTheDead;699668 said:
    i noticed the boat idea is so f*cking stupid what are they supposed to eat its not a fishing boat its just stupid
    who knows what TT Games will make up?!?!?!?!
This discussion has been closed.