User Avatar Image

Hilarious VIDEO - Scumbag Lee Compilation

posted by dubesor on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
Hey guys, took me 40 hours on this video.
Give me some love? http://youtu.be/zdtAlcEclbk
71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You can shoot Molly?

damn, that's cold
  • Gary Whitta;699425 said:
    The only thing missing is telling Kenny to go fuck himself.
    IS there a Video or Let's Play with that btw?:confused:
  • I haven't seen any "go fuck yourself" walkthroughs yet...
    Lee "the badass" Everett said:
    "You know what, Kenny? Go fuck yourself. You want to let a little girl die just because I didn't have your back every damn minute? Fuck you, man. Do whatever the fuck you want."
    Lee really did ragexplode at Kenny here... I didn't know lee could be that dark, when you choose to threaten the Morgue survivors.
  • Ghositex;699609 said:
    I haven't seen any "go fuck yourself" walkthroughs yet...
    Lee really did ragexplode at Kenny here... I didn't know lee could be that dark, when you choose to threaten the Morgue survivors.
    Oh my, he got told! Now I really want to see a clip of that scene lol.

And yea, he was darker than I thought he would've been, it was both funny and weird to watch since I play a relatively nice lee.
  • Snake Liquid;699129 said:
    Great video. Thanks for compiling all that, since it's likely I'll never be able to be that much of a jerk in the game myself, hah.
    Ditto. Especially to Clementine, lol.
  • What episode and part is the scene where kenny is on the ground and the walker is about to attack him when he's trying to reach for his gun? o.O
    I don't remember that lol
  • that's the very start of EP4.
  • Hahah, awesome. :P
  • Hahahaha, I love how they even give you option to yell "RUN!!!" at either Christa or Omid as they are desperately running for their lives.
This discussion has been closed.