User Avatar Image

Who is hotter? Carley or Molly?

posted by dubesor on - last edited - Viewed by 8.9K users
Personally I liked Carley. She was kind of dumb at first: doesn't know how batteries look like nor how to place them, doesn't know what Volts are etc.. but in EP3 her flirting etc. got me. Sad!

But now with Molly I think she is even hotter. She seems a whole lot smarter and damn that girl has some ninja moves. And I love her hoodie+dust mask combination :D.

I was so sad to see Molly deciding to leave the group and not coming with us :(

Who did you prefer? And darn, I want a romance for Lee already! But that's too late for 1 Episode left meh

edit: Typo in poll. Can't seem to edit. Screw it..
174 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Noname215;694830 said:
    I think that the guys who use this forum are practically admitting that they’ve masturbated to this game. You wierdos...
    i agree
  • I had to vote for Molly.

Ninjas > Badasses.

Thus Molly is hotter than Carley.
  • Natalie1213;692280 said:
    OH. OKAY CORRECTION. Meant for the main cast. I didn't really find Katjaa to be ugly, but as a mature woman I didn't really see her as pretty, either.
    Sometimes Molly looked prettier in some angles/shots and in some she didn't, same for Lilly. Lilly was average, but I think that Lilly's personality just kind of made you think of her as less good-looking than you might have otherwise.
    I just know that it's Carley > everyone else for me. :-P
    Lilly had a great body but she made those ugly faces. It was so gross when she got mad.
  • Red Panda;699804 said:
    Lilly had a great body but she made those ugly faces. It was so gross when she got mad.
    they all make those faces especially clem
  • I think I'll go with Carley. I this she is a bit more curvey, skinned is tanned, and she is more feminine.

Molly's ninja's stuff is cool but I'm not into tomboys. Molly is more the girl you hook up with and then ghost, not wife.
  • KingOfTheDead;699810 said:
    they all make those faces especially clem
    It's cute when the other characters did it. Lilly looked like her Larry when she did and it grossed me out.
  • DreadMagus;699594 said:
    I had to vote for Molly.

Ninjas > Badasses.

Exactly what turns me off about Molly.

Ninjas=ridiculous.
  • No, they're just virtual piles of pixels to be honest...
  • isavedDoug;700240 said:
    No, they're just virtual piles of pixels to be honest...
    People are just "piles of cells" aren't they? :)
This discussion has been closed.