User Avatar Image

Are You Fucking Kidding Me?

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
So I decide I want to do a "douche lee" play through, and the.1.03 update installs, and all of my fucking saves are erased. What the fuck?

Epsisode 1, we meet again....
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ALWAYS make a back up save! Do it now and put it in a seperate folder on your desktop
  • And that's why you ALWAYS leave a note!
  • you should have created a back up.
  • Captain Hindsight here, you should have backed your saves up
  • I wont argue that a backup is a good idea, but we 'shouldnt' have to if they made it right in the first place!
  • You guys seem to be implying this was the PC version, for all we know, this is the 360/PS3 versions were this isn't exactly an option...
  • Yep had the same issue on the Xbox version. Very annoyed and CBA to play through all of them again. So I've got random previous choices saved but luckily most of the important ones were in the same direction as my previous play through!
  • Gman5852;704299 said:
    You guys seem to be implying this was the PC version, for all we know, this is the 360/PS3 versions were this isn't exactly an option...
    Actually, there is - with the 360 - but making backups is a right pain in the ass.
  • DreadMagus;704313 said:
    Actually, there is - with the 360 - but making backups is a right pain in the ass.
    not really. enable the cloud save function. copy from your storage. its like 4 button presses total. taaa daaa
  • Manij;704308 said:
    Yep had the same issue on the Xbox version. Very annoyed and CBA to play through all of them again. So I've got random previous choices saved but luckily most of the important ones were in the same direction as my previous play through!
    Really? I didn't have any problems with backups and data loss. That must have been SUPER annoying.
This discussion has been closed.