User Avatar Image

Who did you bring along to find Clem and the walkie talkie guy?

posted by fred10359 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
What I'm talking about is at the end of Episode 4 when Lee gets bitten and Clementine gets kidnapped and Lee has a option to either get help from his friends, or find her alone. So, I want to know, if you picked the desicion to get help, who did you bring?
52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Everyone except Ben (because he's dead).
    Splitting the group up again doesn't seem to be a good idea, and: The more the better, especially since Lee could die and turn every minute, so it was an obvious choice for me.
  • we fight together or we die alone
  • bringing christa, omid,and kenny. Kenny only comes cause i chose the family option on my unrewinded play through.
  • Everyone came except for kenny, for some reason he said i never supported him. I saved his kid at Hershels, backed him up against larry, didnt make him kill his kid, didnt fight him, didnt make him kill the other boy, and try to calm him down most of the time...idk why he didnt come?
  • sfs99;699502 said:
    Everyone came except for kenny, for some reason he said i never supported him. I saved his kid at Hershels, backed him up against larry, didnt make him kill his kid, didnt fight him, didnt make him kill the other boy, and try to calm him down most of the time...idk why he didnt come?
    Beats me, but if you pick,"Clementine is my family.", and you helped Katjaa and Duck before they die, He'll come with you.
  • Just Christa and Omid, which you forgot to put as an option.
  • thesporkman;699525 said:
    Just Christa and Omid, which you forgot to put as an option.
    Oh yeah, I forgot that, sorry.
  • I brought all of them. If you bring only Omid and Christa with you, Kenny will probably have ripped Ben's head off the time when you arrive at the boat.
  • Christa, Omid and Ben.

I guess Kenny didn't like me standing up to his BS. I don't care for him anyways.
  • Christa,Omid and Kenny.

I don't know why,maybe because of walkers coming,i didn't save Ben.And i hide the bite because i didn't want to be alone.Maybe because i said Clementine is like a family these three agreed to come with me.
This discussion has been closed.