User Avatar Image

who will live, who will DIE!

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
who do you think is going to live and die?
55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Marussian;700026 said:
    If i get the chance i'll do it too.I'm just not sure if he is a bad person.Maybe TT will suprise us.
    he might be that guy on the portrait at the house
  • TheNNerdGamer;700027 said:
    he might be that guy on the portrait at the house
    I didn't give too much attention to that.I'm just not sure he is good or bad.Maybe we misunderstood him.Maybe he has good motives but the way he says it looks kinda bad.
  • It should depend on your choices,Lee is already dead, EVERYONE else should be able to live or die.
    I'll be disappointed if Clem either dies or lives no matter what. It should vary and it should be influenced by your previous choices,if it's just your last choice that matters then it's basically worthless since the vast majority will just rewind that chapter.
  • FarmerJoe;700043 said:
    if it's just your last choice that matters then it's basically worthless since the vast majority will just rewind that chapter.
    It would not be the last choice only, but that choice obviously will lead to something bad.

Its plausible for the very last choice in EP4 to carry over and kill Clementine in ep5, but I do not think that she'll be set to die in stone.

I expect so many choices in EP5 able to end with group members losing their lives that getting through EP5 with a full group will be difficult, but that's just me knowing how finales are.
  • Everyone will die except for Ben.
  • anonymau5;700126 said:
    Everyone will die except for Ben.
    that would be sad :P
  • kill radio BASTARD!!!
  • anonymau5;700126 said:
    Everyone will die except for Ben.
    This!
    I want the final scene to be Ben walking into the sunset holding hands with the Grim Reaper :p
    "You did good my boy,you did really good,I'm so proud of you Ben"
  • Alive: Omid and Christa who will hopefully take care of Clem and Ben.

Die: Lee. And I want to take Kenny with me if I can.
  • Colt Holl;699732 said:
    bens my favorite charater
    Not gonna lie, I really like him too. He's actually pretty awesome, especially after the bell tower.
This discussion has been closed.