User Avatar Image

Radio Guy : Friend or Foe ?

posted by Marussian on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
Hey guys something got my attention in Ep4 . Before Molly rings the church bell the radio guy warns us to get out of the street immediately.So i'm thinking ; is it possible the radio guy not an adversary ?

P.S. If any mistake in my English sorry.It isn't my native language.
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Friendly Foe

I don't think we can distinguish anything about him until EP5, he seems bad but then again TTG has a way of making characters seem bad when they aren't. (Christa, Omid.)
  • Sir Fruitcakes;700042 said:
    Friendly Foe

I don't think we can distinguish anything about him until EP5, he seems bad but then again TTG has a way of making characters seem bad when they aren't. (Christa, Omid.)
    Yes,because of this i expect maybe they surprise us.
  • He is a tweener
  • Marussian;700006 said:
    Hey guys something got my attention in Ep4 . Before Molly rings the church bell the radio guy warns us to get out of the street immediately.So i'm thinking ; is it possible the radio guy not an adversary ?

P.S. If any mistake in my English sorry.It isn't my native language.
    He kidnapped Clementine. I cant see how that makes him a friend. My theory he is someone who knows Lee and is using Clem to get revenge on him. Maybe someone related to the senator he killed.
  • I just think he wants to use Clem as a bargaining chip to get on the boat. How does he know? Molly works for him. Think about it. Molly keeps saying she wants to get on the boat and get away. The evening before Clem disappeared she says she doesn't want to go on the boat any more (Without a good reason in fact). Coincident? I think not.
  • I have no idea but him being related to the senator seems too far fetched for me.
    How on earth did he track Lee down? has he been stalking him since the crash? and would someone really make it a priority to hunt Lee down in a freaking ZA.
  • At the bell ringing point you still had somthing he wants (Clem) so helping is in his best interest, thats why in the final scence in ep 4 he tell Lee to choose his next words carefully and you can choose "what do you want me to do?"
  • Well he warns you to get out the street in the beginning when the bell rings but also kidnaps Clementine, so maybe both.
  • He is a foe. Even if he warned you about the zombies, is because he didn't want you dead... yet. He kidnapped Clemmy, and threatened lee, no friends do that.
    Marussian;700006 said:
    English isn't my native language.
    yeah... Welcome to the Internet :D
  • He wants you/clem alive and not eaten by zombies. He has absolutely 0 interest in getting you killed by zombies. So it's just natural that he warns you.
This discussion has been closed.