User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead- Season 3 Premier Thread

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 702 users
So,

At 10pm, what do you fancy?

And has anyone realized Lilly WILL return, as a real person this time. :)
15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • did anyone read the comics here because since the show IS the comics then....
  • The show is an alternative Reality thingie, things play out differently.
  • TheNNerdGamer;699442 said:
    did anyone read the comics here because since the show IS the comics then....
    The show isn't the comics. Dale lived for longer in the comics than he did in the show.
  • skepticalguy90;699879 said:
    The show isn't the comics. Dale lived for longer in the comics than he did in the show.

Yeah, there are quite a few differences.
  • I hate all of you guys. The show isn't available where I live T_T. I'm going to have to wait until the Blu-Ray comes out in 2014.
  • Do not worry, it's already on the torrents, you don't need to wait.
  • ElvenNeko;700095 said:
    Do not worry, it's already on the torrents, you don't need to wait.
    I'm a true Walking dead fan. I have bought ALL the comics legit (From comixology) , purchased both season on Blu-ray from Amazon and bought The game on steam. I shall not torrent anything form the walking dead. More torrents mean less money for the developers, writers, directors ect. which means the chances of more walking dead goes down. True fans don't torrent!
  • gameaddictwn;700132 said:
    I'm a true Walking dead fan. I have bought ALL the comics legit (From comixology) , purchased both season on Blu-ray from Amazon and bought The game on steam. I shall not torrent anything form the walking dead. More torrents mean less money for the developers, writers, directors ect. which means the chances of more walking dead goes down. True fans don't torrent!
    If you buy the seasons, I'm sure they won't care.
  • skepticalguy90;700133 said:
    If you buy the seasons, I'm sure they won't care.
    Like I said, there is no way I will torrent it! *Goes on pirate bay*
  • gameaddictwn;700137 said:
    Like I said, there is no way I will torrent it! *Goes on pirate bay*
    It's down.
This discussion has been closed.