User Avatar Image

Who did you bring along to find Clem and the walkie talkie guy?

posted by fred10359 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
What I'm talking about is at the end of Episode 4 when Lee gets bitten and Clementine gets kidnapped and Lee has a option to either get help from his friends, or find her alone. So, I want to know, if you picked the desicion to get help, who did you bring?
52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Christa, Omid and Kenny.

I saved Ben, but Kenny didn't want him coming along and I agreed with him and made him stay and watch the boat. Just because I didn't want him dead doesn't mean I trust him for an instant, especially when I want to go and rescue Clementine. Seriously, Ben. Taking the damn hatchet out of the door we all ran in to escape the walkers? How stupid can a person be?
  • I brought everyone just to see how they effect the story so, will Ben fudge up again, will Kenny ever trust/help/save me, will Christa do everything she can to save Clem, will Omid's leg magically heal stright away now he had medicine like Lee's at the farm?

After this I can do a go it alone playthrough for a good comparisen.
  • I ended up all alone, but among other reasons I want to playthrough the episode again is that I would LOVE the chance to tell Kenny to go f*ck himself.

Has anyone listed out how to get each of the possible combinations?
  • Christa, Omid, and Kenny. I wasn't bringing Ben with me, he's like a reverse King Midas - everything he touches turns to shit. I had him watch the boat, since it struck me as a bad idea to leave it unattended (especially since Molly knew we had it) granted, if something goes wrong I don't expect him to accomplish much except maybe die or tell us who took it, one of those.
  • Rommel49;700141 said:
    everything he touches turns to shit. I had him watch the boat
    Sir, I'm afraid you've made a terrible mistake when it comes to the "We'll take the boat" plan..:(
  • Everyone but Ben. Ben's chilling at the house. He's probably going to make a sign that points to the house and says "Free Boat here!"
  • Moggyoxys;700185 said:
    Everyone but Ben. Ben's chilling at the house. He's probably going to make a sign that points to the house and says "Free Boat here!"
    Kenny would probably kick his ass.
  • Christa, Omid, and Kenny.

I want to do a playthrough where I bring just Kenny, though, if it's possible...
  • Christa, Omid and Ben - Kenny decided to be a little bitch.
  • Christa, Omid, and Kenny. Ben is dead, unfortunately.

I showed them the bite and even when I said "no" they all volunteered to come. The boat's probably going to be gone when (if) we get back.
This discussion has been closed.