User Avatar Image

Now that I think about it... do you think Kenny will be New Main in S2?

posted by SteveTheBlocks on - last edited - Viewed by 913 users
Most people are saying Lee is going to die because you know, it's not part of the walking dead universe, n what not, Although I do hope that Lee is the main character in Season 2, but who knows though.

Telltale is either going to pull an Ace out of their sleeves and pull out the unpredictable, like what they did in EP4 and poked my heart with a tiny little fork.

Kenny lost his whole family, everything and losing Lee, he might take on the responsibility that he had and take care of Clementine instead.
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Merc;699942 said:
    Molly is dead in a few playthroughs.

It's the same reason it couldn't be Ben, even though it'd make perfect sense for him to take the torch.
    does molly die?? I tried to kill her twice in one of my three playthroughs and it just says she was left behind...so I'm thinking she is unkillable...even shot in the shoulder that damned ninja was moving pretty well lol:p
  • bdawgnit1785;700083 said:
    does molly die?? I tried to kill her twice in one of my three playthroughs and it just says she was left behind...so I'm thinking she is unkillable...even shot in the shoulder that damned ninja was moving pretty well lol:p
    If there is someone who "killed" her, they have stepped up as of yet. I don't think you can, I tried a few times to test the possibility.
  • Nah, his character is already too well-defined (I accidentally pressed yes on the pole though)
  • he will die in episode 5, even if i have to take him down myself. Hes been nothing but a selfish bastard since the beginning no matter when you side with him.
  • Yes, Molly can die if you don't take Clementine to crawford.
  • kreton;700321 said:
    Yes, Molly can die if you don't take Clementine to crawford.
    Per the writer of this episode, she does not die in any circumstance.
  • I hope Season 2 takes place years later and Clem is the main character!
  • Due to the comics, they'd only be able to go two years into the future. Anything beyond that is impossible.
  • I'm kinda hoping for a new character in a different place, really. Heck, I'd hate if Kenny was the main character for Season 2. I don't really like him, and, unlike Lee, Kenny has a personality set already. It wouldn't make sense for the player to control his decisions.
  • kreton;700321 said:
    Yes, Molly can die if you don't take Clementine to crawford.
    False.
This discussion has been closed.