User Avatar Image

Who is hotter? Carley or Molly?

posted by dubesor on - last edited - Viewed by 8.9K users
Personally I liked Carley. She was kind of dumb at first: doesn't know how batteries look like nor how to place them, doesn't know what Volts are etc.. but in EP3 her flirting etc. got me. Sad!

But now with Molly I think she is even hotter. She seems a whole lot smarter and damn that girl has some ninja moves. And I love her hoodie+dust mask combination :D.

I was so sad to see Molly deciding to leave the group and not coming with us :(

Who did you prefer? And darn, I want a romance for Lee already! But that's too late for 1 Episode left meh

edit: Typo in poll. Can't seem to edit. Screw it..
174 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Molly really got me dissapointed after i first saw her without her dust-mask... She, and Carley, are both good looking, however. I feel like Carley had more chances of having a Romance with Lee, she knowing his backstory and all. Molly's natural-survivor character hooked me up, too :o

Edit/Conclussion: Molly is... well, really hot, but she... i dont know, she's just a zero-romance girl, at least after the zombie outbreak, it seems. Carley was kind, and that's what got me vote for her :P
  • Molly has been running around like a S.E.A.L. and did you see her strength in lifting Lee up out of the garage? Shes probably very fit and has a great body, also shes a blonde and younger, so many plusses, and journalists are bottom feeders. Plus Holly is alive! Always hotter lol
  • Carley's corpse... why not :d
  • Ghositex;700422 said:
    Carley's corpse... why not :d
    Its already done :3
  • Id choose Brie, she's real....but I voted 4 carley...........
  • Brenda St Johns was a babe. I was so jealous when Larry was hitting that.
  • Whats that thing they say about squats and deadlifts?
    Both are good, but you'd be foolish not do take both.
    Also that thing that carley said to lilly before she died, makes her a winner.
  • laurahughes;702974 said:
    Whats that thing they say about squats and deadlifts?
    Both are good, but you'd be foolish not do both.
    Also that thing that carley said to lilly before she died, makes her a winner.
    Do both. Great solution.

Off topic, I hate doing squats.
  • The sucks without carley
  • Chuck. Aren't all women supposed to like musicians?
This discussion has been closed.