430 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Maybe in Iron Man 3 there will be slight hints that he survived the wound and is still in recover...

    Oh, fuck it, who am I kidding? He’s as dead as Lee Everett.
  • I think if he showed up in any movie other than the next Avengers, it should be the next Hulk movie (assuming that there will be one... I really hope there will be one) because I think it would be hilarious to have him return in a movie where nobody would remember him. I don't think that he and Banner were ever in the same room the entire Avengers movie... I'll have to double check on that, but I'm pretty sure they never met. Or at the very least, never talked.
  • Don't really feel like starting a new thread for this, and since it's related to the whole Marvel movie universe (probably), here seemed a good fit.

    But anyway, the Ant Man movie is definitely happening, and it'll be out in November 2015, AFTER Avengers 2, which is due in May of the same year. Subject to changes and whatnot, of course.
  • Am I the only one who initially read the thread title as "Agent Coolsome"?
  • Darth Marsden;700354 said:
    Don't really feel like starting a new thread for this, and since it's related to the whole Marvel movie universe (probably), here seemed a good fit.

    But anyway, the Ant Man movie is definitely happening, and it'll be out in November 2015, AFTER Avengers 2, which is due in May of the same year. Subject to changes and whatnot, of course.
    Huh. I thought Avengers 2 was slated for 2016. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

    Now where's my next Hulk movie?
    Chyron8472;700435 said:
    Am I the only one who initially read the thread title as "Agent Coolsome"?
    Nope. XD
  • Alcoremortis;700440 said:
    Huh. I thought Avengers 2 was slated for 2016. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

    Now where's my next Hulk movie?
    Well we've got Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 next year, and 2014's got Captain America 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy. We'll probably have to wait 'til 2016 for any possible Hulk movie. :(
  • Darth Marsden;700445 said:
    Well we've got Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 next year, and 2014's got Captain America 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy. We'll probably have to wait 'til 2016 for any possible Hulk movie. :(
    This makes me sad. Hulk needs a movie... and by movie, I mean a good movie.
  • He could get a TV show... ;)
  • Darth Marsden;700456 said:
    He could get a TV show... ;)
    He could be in the S.H.I.E.L.D. show! Coulson and Banner, buddy cop team.

    "You don't want to make my buddy here angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry..."
  • Alcoremortis;700474 said:
    He could be in the S.H.I.E.L.D. show! Coulson and Banner, buddy cop team.

    "You don't want to make my buddy here angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry..."
    Okay, THAT sounds like a winner. Seriously. I'm all for it.
Add Comment