User Avatar Image

Can't download episode 4

posted by randomblack1 on - last edited - Viewed by 6.3K users
When I click on "Get" in the in-game downloader, it gives me an error message saying "Check internet connection". My internet connection is obviously good, though... Any ideas?
218 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I tried the workaround several times over the weekend to no avail. :(
  • I just sent an e mail, and received an automated response. So still no updates. I was hoping someone would do some brainstorming over the weekend, and get this fixed bright and early this morning, but no luck yet.
  • Hi everyone. I have not tried downloading ep4 today but I will. I was just wondering if we all have in common that we are running the game on Win7 64 bit? Just curious.
  • I have the same problem. I've tried multiple times to download episode 4 on different days.

I also had the problem with episode 1's decisions not transferring to episode 2. Although it gave me an excuse to play it again it was still inconvenient.

These issues have soured me a little on Telltale and I'm not sure whether I'll be buying anything else.
  • Just for an update: Ep4 still will not download.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Hi guys, just want to let you know that Telltale is actively working on this. The official statement here will be updated as soon as a fix is available. They are definitely aware of the issue, and want to get you started on episode 4 as soon as possible!
  • Am a bit behind, finished ep 2 a couple of days ago but can't download three or four at the moment. And too scared to try the fix...

Think I'll just start a new game and be a complete bastard to Kenny, and save Doug to see what the difference is. Don't think I can bring myself to be mean to clem though...
  • Mikael.h1 : Yes, I too am running Win 7 64 bit.
    Cristos Diablos: I had the same problem w/ Ep1's decisions being randomized at the start of Ep2. I just restarted the episode about 3 or 4 times until the random decisions luckily coincided with the ones I had made. Lucky Me!
  • puzzlebox;700408 said:
    Hi guys, just want to let you know that Telltale is actively working on this. The official statement here will be updated as soon as a fix is available. They are definitely aware of the issue, and want to get you started on episode 4 as soon as possible!
    Thanks for the update, I appreciate it!
This discussion has been closed.