User Avatar Image

Here we go again...-_-

posted by kingmartykim on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
Ok people, i know Carley's death was sad and unexpected...and a lot of people just made pissed me off just by reading 1000 same hreads of how sad and angry they were about her death...etc....it was sad and yes i got over it and a lot of people did too.

Now it's dejavu all over again with Lee's bite...as much as i want Lee to live it makes this story more interesting and deep....no one lives forever in ZA....besides even Kirkman said that Rick was going to die eventually in his comics so I wouldn't be surprised if Lee died aswell.

Now after Lee's bite...i really have a big feeling that Clem will be reunited with her mum. If not....I'm ready for another twist and shock ending from Tell Tale :)
31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't think TTG has a happy ending in store. I could be wrong, but that wouldn't be TWD's style. I think most of the remaining group are going to get picked off one by one.
  • i doubt her mom is alive at all
  • Here we go... again?

Lee getting bit didn't raise anywhere near as much noise as Carley dying. :D
  • DreadMagus;700666 said:
    Here we go... again?

Poor Doug was pretty much ignored with only the occasional thread...
  • I'm hoping for a sad, tear jerking ending. I wouldn't accept anything else. This is the walking dead, if we end on a happy note, I will be surprised.
  • DreadMagus;700666 said:
    Here we go... again?

Yeap....very true...however what bothers me is the fact that people aren't accepting Lee's bite deadly...not even as a bite but a scratch or w/e......we all knew Lee was going to die from a very long time and we were right!

Tell Tale...do your magic :rolleyes:
  • The difference is whether the deaths are good writing or not. Doug/Carley's death could have been good writing, but it ended up bad because it was piled up with Katjaa's and Duck's deaths to make sure the player knew they were supposed to be sad. Telltale was one subtle step away from putting a "Cry Now" QTE on the train, where the player pressed QQ to cry.

Lee's death is different. It's being set up properly, and it's going to cover new ground. He is the first one facing his death knowing how much he needs to get done before the clock runs out. It's going to be sad, but it could be well done.

When Lee dies, people will be sad, but there won't be as much outrage.
  • Lee's immune to the bite if you drank the water in EP1.

I wish they would have revealed the bite at the beginning of EP 5. I hate already knowing Lee is going to die before I play the episode.
  • My Lee drank the water in Ep. 1 so he's good to go.:D

I didn't care for how it was pre-determined that Lee would be bitten no matter what you did, and the bite he gets if you check behind the plywood first still looks so weak and awkward to me, but nothing to do about it now. I'm hoping that Lee dies like a boss saving the rest of the group.
  • I don't even remember any water in Episode 1. When was this?
This discussion has been closed.