User Avatar Image

Molly confirmed for ep 5

posted by C`nr on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Molly

"Despite being her fate unknown (whether Lee took Clementine with him to Crawford or not), IGN's review of Episode 4 with one of the creators revealed that Molly would definitely appear in Episode 5."
40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Despite being her fate unknown (whether Lee took Clementine with him to Crawford or not), IGN's review of Episode 4 with one of the creators revealed that Molly would definitely appear in Episode 5.
  • Yep that's exactly what I quoted :P
  • I didn't see that at first, sorry. lol
  • Link the review? I saw the IGN review and they shitted on this episode. Called it a filler. There was no review with the writers that I saw. Maybe I missed it.
  • I don't have a direct link to the review sorry
  • Was pretty obvious imho. Said this earlier.
    dubesor;698828 said:
    Naw. Even if you aim perfectly on her head you can't kill her with your shot.
    That's also why I think Molly will reappear in EP5, due to Telltale forcing her to survive.
  • If this review on IGN exist, it would be stronger evidence. It would be straight from the writers mouth.

But I think we can make a strong inference Molly will return in Ep. 5 because she can't be killed in Ep. 4.
  • I figured she'd come back once I learned that if you accidentally shoot her, she's only hit in the shoulder and is left behind. Like to see a link to the review, though.
  • Red Panda;700974 said:
    If this review on IGN exist, it would be stronger evidence. It would be straight from the writers mouth.

But I think we can make a strong inference Molly will return in Ep. 5 because she can't be killed in Ep. 4.
    Both written review and video review didn't show anything like this. I'm curious to see if this is actually true. Btw the wiki is only as good as the editors/contributors make it.
  • skepticalguy90;700995 said:
    Both written review and video review didn't show anything like this. I'm curious to see if this is actually true. Btw the wiki is only as good as the editors/contributors make it.
    Either way gary whitta posted on a thread yesterday (molly as season 2 protagonist i believe) confirming that even if u dont save molly she is only left behind in a bad situation. straight from the writers mouth to these forum pages. thats enough for me to trust it.
This discussion has been closed.