User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 448.3K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Noname215;701263 said:
    No, you just need to pick the murderer is at the end of the story.
    If you suspect Alcoremortis is the killer, turn to page 37.
    If you suspect Cockerel is the killer, turn to page 2.
    If you suspect you are the killer, and committed the murders in a blinding rage with no memory of the event and you fear you may kill again, put down the book and have yourself committed to the nearest mental hospital.
  • Icedhope;701271 said:
    This sounds somewhat like praise for something modern from dashing that isn't Indie, Obsidian, or Chris Avelone.
    I'm not sure "It's not bad enough for me to try and say you *shouldn't* get it" is the highest of praise. =P
  • Klatuu;701276 said:
    If you suspect Alcoremortis is the killer, turn to page 37.
    If you suspect Cockerel is the killer, turn to page 2.
    If you suspect you are the killer, and committed the murders in a blinding rage with no memory of the event and you fear you may kill again, put down the book and have yourself committed to the nearest mental hospital.
    Not what I meant. The thread will have a poll, so that’s how you can choose the killer.
  • Klatuu;701276 said:
    If you suspect Alcoremortis is the killer, turn to page 37.
    If you suspect Cockerel is the killer, turn to page 2.
    If you suspect you are the killer, and committed the murders in a blinding rage with no memory of the event and you fear you may kill again, put down the book and have yourself committed to the nearest mental hospital.
    What if I suspect that I'm the killer? Do I go to page 37 or to the mental hospital?
  • You take page 37 of any book to the mental hospital.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Turn to page 37 and then skip ahead 5 pages because 42 is the answer to everything.
  • coolsome;701349 said:
    You take page 37 of any book to the mental hospital.
    That's so logical! Thanks!
  • Noname215;701336 said:
    Not what I meant. The thread will have a poll, so that’s how you can choose the killer.
    Whats the point of a murder mystery if you already know who the killer is! :confused:

    EDIT: Also if you're wondering why page 82's missing well... um... it had a nice picture on it.... :3
  • RetroVortex;701387 said:
    Whats the point of a murder mystery if you already know who the killer is! :confused:
    You don’t. You just get to guess and then you later find out who. I’m dividing it into two parts, so you’ll have time to read part one and then try to guess who the killer(s) is.
  • Hmmm... maybe I should write a murder mystery about someone trying to write a murder mystery.

    Or is that a little too meta? XD

    EDIT: Maybe a murder mystery about a murder mystery trying to write a murder mystery! XD
This discussion has been closed.