User Avatar Image

Walking Dead for Game Of the Year.

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
It has MASSIVE potential. All the deaths in the game make it more emotional, more memorable. Each episode has its dramatic moments, epic moments, sad moments. It is generally just an epic game!

If it's not GOTY then I will eat my shoe.
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Willzy123;701553 said:
    It has MASSIVE potential. All the deaths in the game make it more emotional, more memorable. Each episode has its dramatic moments, epic moments, sad moments. It is generally just an epic game!

i agree with you but think about it Mass Effect 3, Darksiders 2, Borderlands 2, Assassins creed 3, black ops 2, far cry 3, halo 4 and more you didn't think about them did you. i want walking dead for it but i doubt it
  • KingOfTheDead;701560 said:
    i agree with you but think about it Mass Effect 3, Darksiders 2, Borderlands 2, Assassins creed 3, black ops 2, far cry 3, halo 4 and more you didn't think about them did you. i want walking dead for it but i doubt it
    I know what you mean, but if you think about just the storyline... What could beat this game? Nothing, apart from if GTA4 was made this year but it wasn't.
  • Willzy123;701562 said:
    I know what you mean, but if you think about just the storyline... What could beat this game? Nothing, apart from if GTA4 was made this year but it wasn't.
    gta 4 was made like 4 years ago the dlc came out like 3 years ago man the most recent rockstar game to get goty was read dead. You math is a little off plus gta 5 is out next year so gta 4 been out for a while
  • more like Story of the year. SOTY. definitely one of the best I've played in my long years of gaming.
  • what about mass effect excluding the ending :3
  • This is a great game, but I doubt it will win GOTY. Even for the Golden Joystick awards, Minecraft will probably pass it for best downloadable game (As it has in the past. :rolleyes:)
  • Zeruis;701574 said:
    This is a great game, but I doubt it will win GOTY. Even for the Golden Joystick awards, Minecraft will probably pass it for best downloadable game (As it has in the past. :rolleyes:)
    GOTY: AC3 CODBO2 Halo4 ME3 and some others
  • I'd go with Story of the Year - it's too buggy for Game of the Year...... heh
  • Willzy123;701553 said:

you better actually do this, recording or it never happened
This discussion has been closed.