User Avatar Image

Walking Dead for Game Of the Year.

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
It has MASSIVE potential. All the deaths in the game make it more emotional, more memorable. Each episode has its dramatic moments, epic moments, sad moments. It is generally just an epic game!

If it's not GOTY then I will eat my shoe.
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • gta 5 is gonna sweep the categories again, dishonored will get some awards along with the usual games, walking dead may get an award but i wouldnt hold my breath.
  • gta 5 for 2013 GOTY
  • I guess it all depends on the final episode
  • KingOfTheDead;701566 said:
    gta 4 was made like 4 years ago the dlc came out like 3 years ago man the most recent rockstar game to get goty was read dead. You math is a little off plus gta 5 is out next year so gta 4 been out for a while
    You don't get what I mean.. I'm saying the only game that could beat The Walking Dead for storyline is GTA4. But that wasn't out this year it was out in 2008!
  • It probably wins the category downloadable game of the year:)
  • KingOfTheDead;701560 said:
    i agree with you but think about it Mass Effect 3, Darksiders 2, Borderlands 2, Assassins creed 3, black ops 2, far cry 3, halo 4 and more you didn't think about them did you. i want walking dead for it but i doubt it
    It's really sad that every other contender you could think of is a sequel.

...and seriously, Black Ops 2? C'mon.
  • BlankCanvasDJ;702810 said:
    It's really sad that every other contender you could think of is a sequel.

...and seriously, Black Ops 2? C'mon.
    Black Ops 2 will be good :)
  • Walking dead for best downloadable game of the year!!!!
  • Yeah this will be a serious contender on my list, unless episode 5 manages to suck.:D

Other than that theres Mass Effect 3, Dishonored and Asura's Wrath (play it if you havent). I suspect Assassin's Creed 3 will make the list as well before the year is out.
  • I like this game but it is not game of the year worthy.
This discussion has been closed.