User Avatar Image

A ForeShadowing of Lee being bit

posted by AGentlman on - last edited - Viewed by 691 users
In the sewers If you click on a Rat on the ground Lee says "Better not touch that, don't want to be catching some Terrible Disease" Ironically towards the end of the episode Lee is bitten and given a terrible disease. :(
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ya, if he had just picked up those rats he would never had been bitten!!!
  • Well everyone is already infected, so technically all of the characters have a horrible disease. Maybe it was foreshadowing, but it's not as point blank as when mark mentions he would have been food if they hadn't teamed up. :P
  • It did occur to me afterwards that it was probably more of Telltale's foreshadowing, or maybe I'm giving them too much credit.
    Must analyze everything, I may be able to figure out the ending...
  • well they have used some kind of foreshadowing in almost every episode if your good enough to see it out.
  • Woops I meant by the zombie biting him it enables the disease to take effect. Basically what I was saying is that Lee said he could have died which ironically hes Going to.(I was Replying to Red panda and Dildor)
  • AGentlman;701696 said:
    Woops I meant by the zombie biting him it enables the disease to take effect. Basically what I was saying is that Lee said he could have died which ironically hes Going to.(I was Replying to Red panda and Dildor)
    No.
  • ^lol

Episode 4 had by far the most amount of random objects lying about in any of the episodes. You can click on them, but it has no purpose. I thought I was going to throw that rat and distract walkers or something, but it was there just so Lee could comment on a dead rat. Another example is having the option to shoot the walker impaled on the spikes. I guess maybe it's because those were relatively easy puzzles so they needed padding and red herrings.
  • Honestly, I thought Kenny's comment about Duck in Episode 3 was foreshadowing of Episode 5. I told him to take his time when he stopped the train, but he said "Ain't 'No Time Left' to take". I was probably just reading into it far too much, but since it was a scene where a character was dying of a bite I got it stuck in my head that Lee would be dying of a bite in Episode 5 which was why the title was "No Time Left". Because of this I wasn't all that surprised when he was bitten at the end of 4.
This discussion has been closed.