User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 445.6K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    RetroVortex;701396 said:
    Hmmm... maybe I should write a murder mystery about someone trying to write a murder mystery.

Or is that a little too meta? XD

EDIT: Maybe a murder mystery about a murder mystery trying to write a murder mystery! XD
    A murder mystery about a murderer writing a murder mystery about a mystery writer writing a murder mystery under the pseudonym "Murder Mystery".
  • RetroVortex;701396 said:
    Hmmm... maybe I should write a murder mystery about someone trying to write a murder mystery.
    Doctor Who did it.
  • Rather Dashing;701293 said:
    I'm not sure "It's not bad enough for me to try and say you *shouldn't* get it" is the highest of praise. =P
    Well, say, there's a circumstance where someone hasn't played beat-em-ups (this someone not being me, just so we're clear). Specifically, which of these other inexpensive, console-based, currently downloadable beat-em-ups that it apparently draws from would you say is better?
  • StrongBrush1;701478 said:
    Doctor Who did it.

• I'm going to admit.
    Carmageddon on the iPad is insanely fun! :D

It's free for this day only on the app store.
    Those with IOS 5.1 should get it!
  • StrongBrush1;701478 said:
    Doctor Who did it.
    I think you mean Doctor Whodunnit.
  • Alcoremortis;701596 said:
    I think you mean Doctor Whodunnit.
    That’s actually pretty good.
  • RetroVortex;701396 said:

Or is that a little too meta? XD

EDIT: Maybe a murder mystery about a murder mystery trying to write a murder mystery! XD
    You should clearly write a murder mystery about someone who kills the author of a murder mystery, and then stop mid-sentence.
  • I like the Scott Pilgrim movie. The game I could go either way on.
  • I enjoyed the movie as a spectacle but hate the characters.
This discussion has been closed.