User Avatar Image

Do you think carley will back to life?

posted by Feja10 on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
do you think carley back to life ? I hope so :o
50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Feja10;703034 said:
    do you think carley back to life ? I hope so :o
    I suspect you have only recently played episode 3. The loss of Carley was indeed tragic. The outpouring of grief on this forum over the loss of Carley clearly shows that she was a very much beloved character in this great game made by TTG.

Nothing wrong with hope. You're going to need hope after you play episode 4 :).

Welcome to the forum.
  • I can't believe no one noticed that this guy was just trolling.. Seriously? Anyone?
  • Kiel555;703136 said:
    I suspect you have only recently played episode 3. The loss of Carley was indeed tragic. The outpouring of grief on this forum over the loss of Carley clearly shows that she was a very much beloved character in this great game made by TTG.

Nothing wrong with hope. You're going to need hope after you play episode 4 :).

Welcome to the forum.
    Thank you my friend:)
  • a) she is a walker (not likely b/c she was shot in the head)

b) she is still alive, but in the middle of nowhere losing mass amount of blood with no medical attention (even less likely)

and even if she DID make it she wouldn't know the group was at savannah.
  • She's not dead!She lives in our hearts! :)

• Yea, Lee and Clem are going to find the dragonballs and wish back all of their friends!
  • Now that's a good plan.
  • User Avatar Image
    K0t0 BANNED
    I like the Doug Carley choice, it shows whose able-minded or not. Those of us who saved Doug are well-educated, whereas more and more proof arises that those who saved carley are the contrary
  • K0t0;703723 said:
    I like the Doug Carley choice, it shows whose able-minded or not. Those of us who saved Doug are well-educated, whereas more and more proof arises that those who saved carley are the contrary
    I only "stuck" to saving Doug because I liked the alarm system he set up in Ep2. By the time the death came I liked Lily too much to let the death of Carley drive a wedge between us.

To hear the way people have been talking, it seems like there was extra dialog there that made Lily seem more malicious as she shot her.

Then again it may just be the projections of the adoring fanboys looking for someone to blame. I'll never know, ep 3 is dead to me.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jue
    haven't you seen that she was ripped out by zombies,poor carley
This discussion has been closed.