User Avatar Image

Clementine or everyone else?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
Just a thought about episode 5,i am interested to see what people would do in the following scenario. You have to choose between saving Clementine or Christa,Omid,Kenny and Ben if you brought them all with you. Would you let 4 die just to save 1?
57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • They elected to come, Clem had no choice.

Plus, Clem's "my - via Lee" responsibility.

Clem comes first. :p
  • Everyone else. Even though I love Clem I'm not about to let 4 people die for 1. Even though she's a kid. Sorry Queen Clementine D:
  • Nope. I would feel selfish if I allowed four people to die because of only one person. Even if it's Clemmy. I'm pretty sure it won't come to that, but I would feel heartbroken either way.
  • i would defiantly save clem. everyone in the group can be a d*ck except omid. christa always questioning how i raise clem. Kenny he was cool at the beginning now hes a d*ck just because i didn't kill larry or ben
  • Selfish?

Omid and Christa forced themselves into the group - I told them all I wanted to go solo..... I'm not responsible for them. :p
  • Friends or acquaintances can get out. Parenting a little girl matters the most.
  • So long as Clem's mom is missing and there's no one else I can pawn her off to, I'd choose everyone else without hesitation. Sorry Clem-Clem, but how long can an 8 year-old survive in a ZA without anyone else to take care of her? Lee's dead after all.
  • Crixus;703291 said:
    Just a thought about episode 5,i am interested to see what people would do in the following scenario. You have to choose between saving Clementine or Christa,Omid,Kenny and Ben if you brought them all with you. Would you let 4 die just to save 1?
    Somehow you sounded like Jigsaw asking that in my head... lol :P
  • Okay just to clarify by voting it is who we would let die or who we would choose to remain alive? Ask yourself this question if you could sacrifice either direction, How long before you begin to feel like Ben and going crazy from the guilt?
  • Yeah I would choose everyone else. That would be a hard choice, but I would never save 1 life over 4 lives, as much as Clementine means to Lee.
This discussion has been closed.