User Avatar Image

Batman General Discussion Thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited by Jennifer - Viewed by 34.7K users
With Batman Arkham City coming out yesterday (uk) and the 18th of October (usa) and with me finishing it yesterday i throught it would be cool to open a batman thread so go ahead and say anything you want about batman you can talk about the games comics movies anything batman you can even make reviews of it ill start

Review of Batman Arkham Asylum

Story - The Joker breaks out of arkham and lets Batman capture him and bring him back but as Batman thinks it was too easy and thinks Joker is up to something he is proven Right as Joker takes control of arkham and kills many guards unleashes all of the inmates with the help of Harley Quinn and the inmates being killer choc Scarecrow and more of the villians from batmans past and with the pain of the riddler who makes batman solve all his riddles..its gonna be one big night for the dark knight

Gameplay - just belive me this is one of the best comic book games and it feels like you really are the dark knight as you fight,do puzzles and solve riddles it is really good gameplay

Overall - it is one of the best batman games if not one of the best comic book games made and if you can i would say ether get it along with the sequel Arkham City or if you can find it just get it so Batman Arkham Asylum gets a 9.0
1.2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Noname215;703437 said:
    Ones left to get:

Nine Lives
    The Man Who Laughs
    Venom
    ThrillKiller
    Justice League: Tower of Babel
    Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth
    Batman and the Monster Men
    Hush
    A Lonely Place of Dying
    Strange Apparitions
    Gothic
    Year 100
    A Death in the Family
    Cacophony
    Black and White
    The Dark Knight Strikes Again
    All-Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder
    Gotham by Gaslight
    Blind Justice
    Dark Victory
    Red Rain
    Absolution
    Son of the Demon
    The Cult
    Year Two
    GCPD
    Gates of Gotham
    Broken City
    Under the Hood
    The Resurrection of Ra’s Al Ghul
    Do you already got the Batman & Dracula trilogy and Arkham Asylum & Arkham City (Yes they made comics of them)
  • Ordered them. Haven’t arrived yet.
  • Noname215;703515 said:
    Ordered them. Haven’t arrived yet.
    Oh Ok also you forgot Batman reborn The House of Hush.
  • I’m mostly attracted to Nine Lives because of it’s film-noirish style.
  • I have read Batman through the looking glass and all i can say is i don't think it's really good. The artwork is just horrible and Batman looks like complete crap at points...But i will admit the artwork is so bad that it looks funny most of the time. I could hardly even keep up with the plot and all around i would not say it's that good. I would give it a 3/10.
  • Falanca;575882 said:
    I thought the reason of her absence in TDK was her pregnancy. I mean, she still plays in some TV shows and all that...
    I wish that if she was pregnant, and she was in The Dark Knight, she could have still been a character to kill off, which would make Harvey Dent even crazier when he became Two-Face.
  • I reread Batman Year One and i still think it's pretty good.
  • I can now cross Dark Knight Returns off of my list. Still have a long way to go, though.
  • I wonder who they're going to get to play Batman in the JLA movie.
Add Comment