User Avatar Image

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

posted by Sammy on - last edited - Viewed by 8.3K users
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1223840p1.html

It's official

Lemme tell you, as a Playstation fan, I've been waiting for this game for years — especially after Super Smash Bros. was released.

Ripoff or not, this would be one helluva game!
234 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'll agree that the thread making business is almost spam-bot-like.

But I don't mind it so much because you do have some good taste. (Don't go reading too much into that. You have a long way to go before I'll ever see you as a fellow enthusiast)
  • If you haven't realized by now Ryan, about 84% of everything I say is meant as a joke. And yet you still think I'm serious, every time. Seriously, it's hilarious watching you argue a battle I wasn't serious about. Good times.

I'm a fanboy of certain things, yeah. I love Doctor Who, for example (why else would I suffer The Eternity Clock?), and I'm still vaguely into Star Wars, though not as much as I used to be. I love JRPGs. I love adventure games. I love Assassin's Creed and Dead Space and Prince of Persia (which needs more games, dammit!). I love anime. I love Castle and Have I Got News For You. I LOVE STUFF.

There's nothing wrong with being a fanboy. You just need to know when to turn it down.
  • So what do you guys make of this trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcI5KSji8QQ

I'm putting it here cos it has references to the games in all star.
  • coolsome;705504 said:
    So what do you guys make of this trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcI5KSji8QQ

I'm putting it here cos it has references to the games in all star.
    I seen it yesterday and i have no idea. Personally i'm hoping it's hinting at Jak 4,Ratchet & Clank main series game, inFamous 3 and Uncharted 4. But more than likely it's for All-Stars.
  • It had "Saru Get You" on the name tag. It's the Japanese name for Ape Escape. So I'm hoping there making new games from some of the ones in All Stars.
  • It's building up to a sequel to Michael, the best Playstation ad I've seen in ages. The woman's the biggest clue.
  • Darth Marsden;705531 said:
    It's building up to a sequel to Michael, the best Playstation ad I've seen in ages. The woman's the biggest clue.
    I was sorta surprised seeing Ratchet in it.
  • Darth Marsden;704131 said:
    If you haven't realized by now Ryan, about 84% of everything I say is meant as a joke.
    including that?
    GaryCXJk;704060 said:
    I'm not going to lie, the covers look like shit.
    I agree.
  • Chyron8472;705842 said:
    including that?
    84% of it.

I don't like the covers either - but then, I hardly ever like video game covers. They're usually so bland and generic. I quite like stuff that looks like movie posters. LucasArts, for all their faults, are actually rather good at that - or were, anyway. And of course, I like artsy covers, like the ones what I do.

So yeah, I'm pretty much an insufferable art critic. Sue me.
  • I just went to look at the covers of some of my favorite games.

The only one that I really liked was the Skyrim box art. And I think that's entirely because I have a love for simple designs.
Add Comment