User Avatar Image

Lee in The walking Dead tv show

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
i just wanted to post this in the season premiere of season 3 i noticed there was a walker that looked like lee i know this is a coincidence. Just saying lee was going to that prison before he crashed maybe its possible that this is lees T.V show counterpart this is kind of like a alternative universe from the comics. I cant find a picture but can tell the exact time into the show on tv he appeared in the show which is exactly 13:55 the makeup alters his face but he kind of looks like lee just saying who else seen him?
36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • can you provide a picture or video evidence for better reference? I would love to see lee in the tv show but only if he is an important character.
  • Luigi01080;705187 said:
    can you provide a picture or video evidence for better reference? I would love to see lee in the tv show but only if he is an important character.
    no its a walker that really looks like him i went on the wiki theres no pic but if you watch the show i showed the time
  • i'd say When rick and the rest get to the prison,
    in Game time is during I suppose when we get to Savannah
  • TheNNerdGamer;705192 said:
    i'd say When rick and the rest get to the prison,
    in Game time is during I suppose when we get to Savannah
    However the show is like an alternate universe. so its possible that lee was in that jail since he was going there in the first place
  • KingOfTheDead;705194 said:
    However the show is like an alternate universe. so its possible that lee was in that jail since he was going there in the first place
    what about comics
    the TV show and the comics are the same
  • TheNNerdGamer;705195 said:
    what about comics
    the TV show and the comics are the same
    That... is so wrong.

There are many times where the TV show is different from the comics. The TV show has characters that were never in the comics, and leaves some characters out that were in the comics. Some people have different deaths as well.
  • anonymau5;705196 said:
    That... is so wrong.

There are many times where the TV show is different from the comics. The TV show has characters that were never in the comics, and leaves some characters out that were in the comics. Some people have different deaths as well.
    and some of there personalitys
  • The TV show and game don't concide with each other; they're not canon. Besides, I highly doubt that Lee, as a walker, would go all the way from Savannah to where the prison is located.
  • anonymau5;705196 said:
    That... is so wrong.

characters
    Who cares, it's still the same story
  • Zeruis;705202 said:
    The TV show and game don't concide with each other; they're not canon. Besides, I highly doubt that Lee, as a walker, would go all the way from Savannah to where the prison is located.
    That not what im saying :/ lee was going to be transported to the prison in the comic and the show. However if that walker never was in the street. He would have been at the prison when everyone turned. Since the tv show is an alternate realty its possible i just said it because the walker looked like lee the facial features
This discussion has been closed.