User Avatar Image

My most Unpopular decisions..

posted by lucid616 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Episode 1 - I GAVE Irene the gun - 45 % :(

Episode 2 - Killing Both St. John Bro's - 17 % :)

Episode 3 - I DID NOT shoot Duck - 20 % :eek:

Episode 4 - Letting Ben fall - 37 % :cool:

Episode 5 - ? :confused:

What about you??
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I shot Jolene.

...which I kind of regret, since my main game's a 'nice Lee' file.
  • Only one i remember is that i didnt took the food out of the car. Most people did take it... i can understand it though.
  • I only regret and may rewind to tell Kenny to fuck himself, I said I NEEDED him incase he could help or maybe change his mind, or grow a spine. And I didnt want him to get pissed and leave with the boat, which kind of worked , I guess, but still fuck Kenny.
  • On Episode 1 - I left at night, told Kenny we'd kick Larry's ass, Gave Irene the gun, and saved Doug.

Episode 2 - Not taking the food is the only thing here.

Episode 3 - Helped Omid first, Talked Kenny down.

Episode 4 - I got Kenny to kill the kid in the attic, and didn't bring Clementine to Crawford.
  • E1 - Gave Irene the gun (45%) - Saved Duck (49%) - Sided with Kenny (48%)
    E2 - none, apparently.
    E3 - Abandoned Lilly (41%)
    E4 - Killed Mini-Zed (20%) <--- WTF - why on earth would you leave a walker alive in a house you're in....
  • DreadMagus;705254 said:
    E1 - Gave Irene the gun (45%) - Saved Duck (49%) - Sided with Kenny (48%)
    E2 - none, apparently.
    E3 - Abandoned Lilly (41%)
    E4 - Killed Mini-Zed (20%) <--- WTF - why on earth would you leave a walker alive in a house you're in....</div>
    Actually Dread, everyone else let Kenny kill the walker. While walking away IS an option, virtually everyone has either killed the kid themselves, or let Kenny do it.

E1: Gave Irene the gun
    E2: Shot Jolene, didn't steal the food. Wish I had done the opposite of those two things.
    E3: Didn't help Omid. I probably would have if the camera hadn't settled on Christa, because his shirt reminds me of Fallout: New Vegas.
    E4: Didn't take Clem to Crawford, dropped Ben.
  • In ep 3. I chose to go with Lilly when she offered in the RV my first playthrough. They mentioned on a Playing Dead episode that the stat was like 6%. haha I was tired of the group at that point.
  • Rock114;705297 said:
    Actually Dread, everyone else let Kenny kill the walker. While walking away IS an option, virtually everyone has either killed the kid themselves, or let Kenny do it.

E1: Gave Irene the gun
    E2: Shot Jolene, didn't steal the food. Wish I had done the opposite of those two things.
    E3: Didn't help Omid. I probably would have if the camera hadn't settled on Christa, because his shirt reminds me of Fallout: New Vegas.
    E4: Didn't take Clem to Crawford, dropped Ben.
    Well, Kenny was boohooing about it - so I didn't think he'd have the balls.

Besides, if I made him do it, I figured he'd NEVER LET ME FORGET....

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME EXCEPT MAKE ME KILL A ZOMBIE KID, LEE?!?!?! Y U NO DO FOR ME!!!!!!!!
  • Ep1-Gave Irene the gun.
    Ep2-Didn't take the food.
    Ep3-Left Lilly behind.
    Ep4-Killed the boy.
  • the unpopular choices are the most funny ones in terms of dialogue etc. See scumbag Lee :D
This discussion has been closed.