User Avatar Image

The Lee poll

posted by Foinikas on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
I'm making this poll to mostly show Telltale that fans don't want Lee to die.Hopefully I am right but the poll will show us what the fans want!
100 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I voted no because I don't WANT him to die, but at this point I'd rather him die than have some bs cure. So if I could, I would re-vote to say yes.
  • Well...they could find another way to present it if he is to survive.
  • I don't really think anyone wants or wanted him to die. But it's gonna happen anyways. I've voted No though D:
  • Hell no! Lee and Clem are all each other have in this world. Imagine if Lee died, how heart-broken Clem would be. Take a look at comic Rick. He has gone through more than 100 issues without being bitten. Why can't Lee survive?
  • i would be annoyed if it turned out to be a dream or it was just a scratch/graze, or if he turned out to be blind all along ;)
  • This is the most bias loaded wording I've ever seen in a poll.

Do I want Lee to die? No.

Is there a way to reverse all that has happened in a way that sticks with the cannon of the established fiction? No.

Is Lee dying or turning the most plausible way to maintain the integrity of the narrative? Yes.
  • Imagine him, waking up in the police car. With the dead officer laying next to the wreck. That would be awesome.
  • Kopah;705958 said:
    Imagine him, waking up in the police car. With the dead officer laying next to the wreck. That would be awesome.
    No, it would be a waste of our time. It's kind of how I felt after reading all 7 of The Dark Tower books.
  • yeah the "it was all just a dream" ending is always the worst story ending ever
  • Having it be the whole"It was just a dream none of that really happened" is one of the worst written and laziest ways to end any story. If it was just a dream, there was absolutely no point to anything that we did in the game.
This discussion has been closed.