User Avatar Image

The Lee poll

posted by Foinikas on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
I'm making this poll to mostly show Telltale that fans don't want Lee to die.Hopefully I am right but the poll will show us what the fans want!
100 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rock114;705984 said:
    Having it be the whole"It was just a dream none of that really happened" is one of the worst written and laziest ways to end any story. If it was just a dream, there was absolutely no point to anything that we did in the game.
    thats why at the end of inception i just decide the spinning top falls else the whole film was pointless
  • Killing off the main character, that we loved is the easiest way to end a story either.
  • Kopah;705993 said:
    Killing off the main character, that we loved is the easiest way to end a story either.
    i guess its easy, but it's hard to pull off, if they did it would be epic, but him surviving after a bite would be to unbelievable in TWD universe
  • Yeah, I know he's going to die anyways. I just think it's too simple to end the game like this.
  • Foinikas;705710 said:
    Telltale could make the story have a different turn.For example...the bite not being deep enough.Lee having some kind of immunity to the zombie virus.The guys finding a doctor with a vaccine.Or all the last part being a mistake by Lee or a dream.
    Dear. God. No.
    or if he turned out to be blind all along ;)
    This I would accept though. :p
  • BlankCanvasDJ;706019 said:
    Dear. God. No.

This I would accept though. :p
    i think it would be impossible this time, there are things he definitely saw :D
  • thestalkinghead;706030 said:
    i think it would be impossible this time, there are things he definitely saw :D
    Or are there?
  • BlankCanvasDJ;706033 said:
    Or are there?
    lol maybe clementines hair smelled from the start :D
  • Rock114;705984 said:
    Having it be the whole"It was just a dream none of that really happened" is one of the worst written and laziest ways to end any story. If it was just a dream, there was absolutely no point to anything that we did in the game.
    No no it doesn't have to be like that,they could find many excuses far better than this to keep him alive.
  • TT games had Lee's death planned all along
This discussion has been closed.