User Avatar Image

Chance of dlc or mods?

posted by kierano87 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
Episode 5 is close and will be the game finisher i imagine...
With how much this game is trending and how amazing it is !
Who would be intrested in dlc or mods?
How would it work out? how could you do it?

It would be great to see this like they could make a side to christa and omid's side before they met lee and the group. Would be intresting to see how they handled it all.
16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • They're going to do a DLC on how they met Mark.
  • I wouldn't really expect Telltale to play around with DLC, as they haven't really done it before, and also they have not announced anything as of yet. I do agree it would be interesting though.
    However, the massive curve ball we're thrown at the end of episode 4 suggests that season 2 could have elements of what you suggest, in that it's highly likely that season 2 will be from an entirely different perspective than that of Lee.
  • Red Panda;705521 said:
    They're going to do a DLC on how they met Mark.
    Seriously? Where's the proof?
  • If you want to be technical, Episodes 2-5 are all DLC.

But anyway, I kind of doubt Telltale will ever deal with DLC (in the conventional sense) due to the episodic model. They have confirmed a second season, though, so there's that.

As for mods...you can't really mod an adventure game. At least not in the same sense that you could mod, say, an FPS.
  • Play in any other characters prespective dlc.
    I'd love that. Like larry, You play with him, you have lots of different choices, And you actually survive till the end. Like in ep 2 when kenny and lee (if you treated him nice in the episode, he wont) want to bash your head in, You actually defend yourself.
    Darn i'd love that.
  • I would love to see a DLC with different costumes for characters. It shouldn't be dificult to implement.
  • It would be cool to play out alternate timelines, like if Mark, Larry, and Carley/Doug survived, hold up a new location, etc. Just some ideas.
  • Macon Bacon;705962 said:
    It would be cool to play out alternate timelines, like if Mark, Larry, and Carley/Doug survived, hold up a new location, etc. Just some ideas.

Or even just play as them as the Zombie outbreak started, or right before it, get a feeling of just where they were as they were attacked.
  • Alternate Timelines +1.

Welcome back Larry :D
  • I don't really seeing it working out all that well. The mods part I mean, DLC would basically just be more episodes, which are already confirmed so that's good.
This discussion has been closed.