User Avatar Image

Do you think Larry was dead when he had the heart attack?

posted by crysisnova on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
I know Larry was loud and annoying, but I thought it was pretty funny to see him pissed anyway. I liked Larry, he was interesting as a character; and I liked the fact that someone in my group would blackmail me if I took one misstep...

What do you think, was he dead before his head was crushed?

I think Lee was still able to save him, Larry would have permanant brain damage if Lee didn't do anything within 4 minutes. Plus, no one had a phone and call 9-1-1...
54 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ninnuendo;705894 said:
    Get in there early enough and his mouth and eyes open and he takes a sharp breath, and is instantly squashed. Seemed pretty obvious to me that he was alive, no moaning, no glazed eyes.
    don't think his eyes open he just moves his mouth
  • Well, I asked a practiced nurse and she said that it's possible to revive a heart attack patient with CPR. Then again, she also said she would have dropped the salt lick on his head as soon as he hit the ground, so yeah.
  • Rock114;705917 said:
    Well, I asked a practiced nurse and she said that it's possible to revive a heart attack patient with CPR. Then again, she also said she would have dropped the salt lick on his head as soon as he hit the ground, so yeah.
    yeah like its possible to win the lottery or flip a coin and land on heads 100 times in a row
  • ThePaSch;705699 said:
    You don't shock a flatline. So scratch that "realistically". :D
    You're right. Poor Larry.:(

Anyway, yeah, dropping the salt lick on Larry is basically the only thing you should do unless you won lotteries consistently before the ZA, since there's no way Kenny and Lee could beat walker Larry without weapons.
  • FollowLilly;705901 said:
    2 things about that:
    1. who knows how long ago Lilly took her basic training and how much she remembers
    2. just because Larry had a heart condition, doesnt mean Lilly was prepared for it. For all we know, Lilly and Larry may have rarely met with each other before the ZA.

anyways, it depends on your perspective of what happened
    If you look at it from the perspective of the realm of fiction, CPR is about 90% effective on patients, so hed probably be alive
    In terms of reality though, I think CPR is only about 10-20% effective, so in that case, hed most likely be a zombie
    CPR is about 0% effective in the real world without a defibrillator.
  • I actually thought that he was still alive. The last time he got a heart attack, Larry was even capable to talk to Lee in the drugstore. I thought he had a chance.
  • Telltale wants us to speculate, and their intention is to keep us wondering rather than give a definite answer.
  • Just moves his mouth.

Your guess is as good as mine ;)
  • Larry was dead the moment he punched my Lee to the ground in the pharmacy, he just didn't know it yet.
  • User Avatar Image
    vixvicco BANNED
    Hmm...I think he was.
This discussion has been closed.