User Avatar Image

The Lee poll

posted by Foinikas on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
I'm making this poll to mostly show Telltale that fans don't want Lee to die.Hopefully I am right but the poll will show us what the fans want!
100 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • TheNNerdGamer;706397 said:
    TT games had Lee's death planned all along
    Because Lee is black ?

Edit: TTG, if you kill Lee don't expect to see "The Walking Dead 2" in my Steam library.
  • Brohan;706425 said:
    Because Lee is black ?

Edit: TTG, if you kill Lee don't expect to see "The Walking Dead 2" in my Steam library.
    The black thing is a joke, right?
  • Brohan;706425 said:
    Because Lee is black ?

Haha good measure to protest against Lee's death!I will be VERY disappointed if they kill him in the end.I do stress VERY

I haven't loved a gaming character that much for a long time.
  • Foinikas;705710 said:
    For example...the bite not being deep enough.
    I really hope they don't do that.
    Foinikas;705710 said:
    Lee having some kind of immunity to the zombie virus.
    That'd be a cheap cop-out.
    Foinikas;705710 said:

The guys finding a doctor with a vaccine.
    I don't think so. The comic never made a mention of a vaccine, and Kirkman has stated that it's someting like an "infinite apocalypse". That'd go too far beyond the comic canon.
    Foinikas;705710 said:
    Or all the last part being a mistake by Lee or a dream.
    Yikes. Do you really want that to happen? :confused:

All in all, I think Lee will die. I don't want it to happen, but I can't see how he'll survive - and if he did by means of some kind of cheap bullshit reason, I'd be really disappointed. So, yeah. It's a dilemma. D:
  • Ok ok I admit I WOULD NOT want it to be a dream,but why not Lee having a flesh wound or being mistaken that he was bit while it could be...i don't know something different?

You could play the immunity card or at least limited immunity or something.It's been used in many other zombie movies and/or games.28 Weeks Later?Left 4 Dead?

I JUST WANT LEE TO SURVIVE DAMMIT,I LOVE THIS CHARACTER!
  • Yeah, I think we all want that. Odds are still that he'll die. It's a shame. :(

Unless Telltale comes up with an original, clever idea to save him. That'd be really cool.
  • Yeah.Like a fan-demand patch that changes the last scene :p

For once I wish they listened to the people's demand!WE WANT LEE TO LIVE!
  • He's dead, Jim!
  • Not sure...Telltale has been great at surprising us. Who would've thought that Doug/Carley would've died in episode 3? And who would've thought that a child would die? Hell, who would've thought that Lee would get bitten?
  • Brohan;706425 said:
    Because Lee is black ?

lollollollollollollol
This discussion has been closed.