User Avatar Image

Cartoon Network thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users
I am making this thread so everyone can talk about old and new Cartoon Network shows. Anyway i'll start by asking what was everyone's favorite stuff on it before new Cartoon Network started making everyone ether live action or a Ben 10 cartoon (Seriously it's on it's forth show right now!!) Anyway mine:Courage The cowardly Dog,Ed Edd N Eddy,Codename:Kids Next door (KND),Dexter's Lab,Xiaolin Showdown,Teen Titans. Also i'm not sure if some stuff like Xiaolin Showdown was on Cartoon Network in the US but it was on Cartoon Network in the UK.
60 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sooooooooooo, it appears Cartoon Network indeed is intending to cancel Young Justice AND the Green Lantern series.
  • GaryCXJk;705841 said:
    Sooooooooooo, it appears Cartoon Network indeed is intending to cancel Young Justice AND the Green Lantern series.
    Your joking right? Jeez they might as well rename themselves ''Live Action Network'' or ''Ben 10 Network''
  • They've moved DC Nation, where Young Justice and Green Lantern were aired, back to January 2013, on an unspecified date, meaning we all need to track the air dates and time for these shows if we want to mess up their plans to give them a reason to cancel these shows, because that's how they canceled ThunderCats and Sym-Bionic Titans.

Eventually Cartoon Network needs to learn that the audience will not take this shit anymore if they want people to still watch it. They can't keep on building on the only two shows that get people to watch (Regular Show and Adventure Time).

And before anyone suggests it, no, a boycott will not help at all. It would mean that everybody needs to keep to this boycott, which just won't happen. There is absolutely nothing we can do against this bullshittery.
  • Adventure Time, and Regular Show and Young Justice i think are the only good new things that's on CN in the UK.

Also here's a video called the top 10 worst moves by CN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlwYAcCHHNU&feature=related
  • There's also one thing which makes me have less support for Cartoon Network though.

Mystery Incorporated.

We're halfway at season 2, with only 11 episodes to go before the series is complete. They don't need to stall the show in order to secretly cancel it, because after season 2, the series is done anyway. There were only supposed to be 52 episodes, or at least that was the original plan. With Cartoon Network stalling shit, they might have given us the impression that they expected more.

WE DIDN'T.
  • I just don't understand Cartoon Network. ThunderCats, Young Justice, and Green Lantern are some of the biggest and best things to come out of Warner Bros. animation studios, and Cartoon Network treats them like a dog turd in the yard. Why in the hell doesn't Warner Bros. just put these shows on a different network that will give them the respect they deserve?
  • Because Cartoon Network is owned by WB.
  • GaryCXJk;706578 said:
    Because Cartoon Network is owned by WB.
    Then this entire thing makes even less sense.
  • Telltale Games Presents... Regular Show: The Video Game
Add Comment