User Avatar Image

Episode 5, no thrill of anticipation?

posted by shedim on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
Hey guys,

I've been barely able to wait for all the previous episodes of TWD but now since Lee's one of the walking dead himself, I feel like I don't care that much for the final episode because Lee will end up dead anyway and that's quite a lame ending. I feel kinda similar to how I felt playing ME3...it was all a waste of time, since the ending is going to suck regardless of what you did before. I would have preferred Lee dieing in the finale depending on your choices rather than railroad him to death, but TTG thinks different, obviously. Let's hope TWD isn't going to be the 2nd highly anticipated game in 2012 that has a terribad ending.

Are you guys still looking forward to the finale, or do you have mixed feelings about it?
76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's not about the ending, it's about the journey.

I'm really looking forward to this last episode, I want to know how he's going to save Clem before he turns.
  • I still hope he turns and gets to kill everybody including Clementine.
  • I think you have a point. We all know in the end Lee will die, so there goes the surprise. We have to wait and see but personally I'm curious as to why they chose to reveal the bite in the fourth episode and not the fifth. The Clem kidnapped was cliffhanger enough.
  • That's why the challenge is there for Telltale to not have Lee die, and in such a way that does not disturb Kirkman/Negan.
  • BlueLionSven;707640 said:
    That's why the challenge is there for Telltale to not have Lee die, and in such a way that does not disturb Kirkman/Negan.
    Seriously? There's still people who think he isnt going to die...? You seem to have some awareness of the Walking Dead universe (or maybe not), so saying something like not having him die is stupid.
  • You're probably right. I was more pumped to see episode 3.
  • I still think killing Lee was a terrible decision/writing.

Dunno why they had to have him die. They cold have made it an option in episode 5 or just don't kill him at all. I know plenty of decent books/movies that are decent even if the main character does not die a tragic death.
  • DarcKage;707646 said:
    Seriously? There's still people who think he isnt going to die...? You seem to have some awareness of the Walking Dead universe (or maybe not), so saying something like not having him die is stupid.
    In Kirkman's world, Lee is dead, it is just a matter of time.

Telltale showing us the story where he dies is nothing new.

Telltale showing us that he lives while remaining faithful to the Holy Kirkman, that is a challenge.
  • Totally looking forward to it. As DarcKage said, it's about the journey. I want to see how they're gonna wrap the season up, what's Clem's fate gonna be, who's gonna live and who's gonna die, who is the radio guy, there's a lot of stuff to look forward to :)
  • I don't mind that they're killing Lee. But I would have liked it better had they waited to reveal the bite in the beginning of EP 5. I don't like already knowing he is going to die before I play.
This discussion has been closed.