User Avatar Image

Season 4 Speculation/Suggestion Thread

posted by Tricky_bluefox on - last edited - Viewed by 38.2K users
I'm addicted to it I need it and it's awesome so after I'm done playing the devils playhouse ten more times when can I expect to pre order season 4
451 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I just finished the series. I need season 4! :D
  • JJoyce;706704 said:
    In any case, my point was yes, they absolutely COULD wipe everything out an start up season 4 at any point in time, but...

If it winds up being a situation where they don't make it back to Sam & Max, season 3 did have the "Casablanca" moment that could serve as a culmination of Telltale's Sam & Max "saga".
    I agree. Like everyone, I'd love another Sam & Max season but if 305 turns out to be the end, at least it was a great way to cap off the series.
  • i hope they make a seson 4
  • but I heard they might kill them off
  • BlankCanvasDJ;708080 said:
    I agree. Like everyone, I'd love another Sam & Max season but if 305 turns out to be the end, at least it was a great way to cap off the series.
    the freelance police will live on
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    You can edit your posts instead of posting three times in a row. Thanks!
  • Vainamoinen;705995 said:
    Just because they killed just about everyone in the Walking Dead game doesn't mean... ;)
    To be fair, they were doing that in Tales. Walking Dead just legitimized it :p
  • Any updates yet? I finished playing Season 1 till 3 so far 3 times :) can't wait for season 4!
  • I agree that we should give Ideas for next season, I think I'd be cool if they pulled a walking dead type thing, because in the end of season three you could get two different endings, well in the next season, it could retrace which option you chose. Causing the game two have two different story lines. :)
  • They've done time travel. I'd be interested in a dimension-hopping storyline, perhaps where they meet alternate Sams and Maxes in various worlds. Such as one where America never got industrialised. I guess it's kinda similar to time travel but my thoughts are mainly Sam and Max universes where technology or culture went in different ways, so each universe is basically them in what would normally be a different time period, but without time travel.

If that makes sense.
Add Comment