User Avatar Image

Whose death made you so emotional?

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 5.3K users
A lot of the characters have died already, but Carley's death just broke my damn heart!
258 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My beautiful carley nooooo!!!!!!!
  • i believe carleys death made most players(myself included) emotional because lee and carley were flirting and made it seem like a romance was going on, then that evil woman lily shoots her in the face in cold blood, pretty brutal if you ask me. i have to say on my other playthrough the doug death was also very emotional, he was a great assest to the group and gets executed in the back of the head saving stupid ben, ouch.
  • ozzmann;687061 said:
    RIP Chet:D
    hahah poor chet:( i wish there was an option to save that banjo playing hobo, by far one of the greatest\short lived characters in TWD
  • SneakyWh1teMan;701684 said:
    hahah poor chet:( i wish there was an option to save that banjo playing hobo, by far one of the greatest\short lived characters in TWD
    Chet lives if you leave during the day
    there hasnt been a single banjo seen yet in the series, so dont know where thats from
  • SneakyWh1teMan;701684 said:
    FollowLilly;701689 said:
    Chet lives if you leave during the day
    there hasnt been a single banjo seen yet in the series, so dont know where thats from
    wow i totally thought that said "chuck" my mistake mate
  • I think carley will back to life
  • Larry

although i didn't see Carly's death coming, Kenny killing Larry caught me completely off guard
  • Both Doug and Carley died a hero, right?
  • ZombieBlaster;709024 said:
    Both Doug and Carley died a hero, right?
    only Doug he pulled Ben out the way. Carly was straight up got shot.
This discussion has been closed.