User Avatar Image

stuck on episode one

posted by thewalkingmaster on - last edited - Viewed by 544 users
Please help, i have the walking dead but not on steam. I want to play the next episode but it won't let me please help :( also when i check the stats they just say episode 1 decision 1 description 1:confused: why doesn't it say who did you save and stuff like that so plz help me
9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • thewalkingmaster;708362 said:
    Please help, i have the walking dead but not on steam. I want to play the next episode but it won't let me please help :( also when i check the stats they just say episode 1 decision 1 description 1:confused: why doesn't it say who did you save and stuff like that so plz help me
    ok, if you have the game but not on Steam, then I would assume it's on Xbox or PS.. In which case you must buy the other episodes seperately for $5 each.
  • WowMutt;708368 said:
    ok, if you have the game but not on Steam, then I would assume it's on Xbox or PS.. In which case you must buy the other episodes seperately for $5 each.
    I'm on PC but not on Steam. I purchased all 5 episodes through the Telltale store for $25.

    He may want to try restarting the game and making sure episode 2 is downloaded. It will also tell you if you have purchased it yet or not and restarting the game should also patch it in case you are having problems downloading it.
  • thewalkingmaster;708377 said:
    im not trying to be dumb it just I'm confused and also where can i see my purchases?
    How did you purchase the game? Through the Steam Client for PC, through the Telltale store for PC, or is it for Xbox or PS3?
  • Skizoker;708380 said:
    How did you purchase the game? Through the Steam Client for PC, through the Telltale store for PC, or is it for Xbox or PS3?
    I think he purchased the game from the TTG store which is the PC version from the TTG store
  • thewalkingmaster;708362 said:
    Please help, i have the walking dead but not on steam. I want to play the next episode but it won't let me please help :( also when i check the stats they just say episode 1 decision 1 description 1:confused: why doesn't it say who did you save and stuff like that so plz help me
    Looks like your game doesn't have access to the internet, maybe a firewall is blocking it.
  • You may want to try posting this in the pc/Mac support forum.http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Concerning the posts I just deleted... would you please only reply to this question if you'd like to HELP? Thank you.
  • for some reason...when i turn my wi-fi off it works faster but when i turn wi-fi on it just has a black screen....anyone know why?
This discussion has been closed.