User Avatar Image

Whose death made you so emotional?

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 4.9K users
A lot of the characters have died already, but Carley's death just broke my damn heart!
258 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • people who hated Ben at the bell tower were like:
    "I can't believe this, I can't let him go".
  • ZombieBlaster;663605 said:
    A lot of the characters have died already, but Carley's death just broke my damn heart!
    I think it was because she was always so trusting in you and when she started to show romance between her and Lee it really was going somewhere. I really liked Carley as a character, there was something about her that really made her special :)
  • Why isn't mark on here?
  • Chuck's death made me the most emotional. From the point you find him dead in the sewers up until the end, simply because he's not mentioned once. He was such a cool guy. Poor magical hobo. He deserved better. :(
  • User Avatar Image
    mz3
    carley. carley......
  • Carley lead to stunned silence, Zombie Clem got a loud "Fuck me!"
  • Ninnuendo;709287 said:
    Carley lead to stunned silence, Zombie Clem got a loud "Fuck me!"
    I totally spazzed out when she suddenly was like 'grrrnananrn' XD
  • Larry. I'm one of the few that didn't want to bash his head in, but I did in the end...and I realized Dale was right in the comics and TV show. The group is losing their humanity. That this shit wasn't supposed to be messed around with.
  • Carly's death to me was most emotional, followed by Duck. Carly should not have been shot, that was the worst thing to do based upon a "hunch" which turned out to be wrong by Lilly anyway! She overreacted and let emotions play out over reason.

Duck and his mom was just as sad due to the impact of both dying....Katjaa was Kenny's life, as well as his boy. Losing both in the same day...
  • As far as "emotional" I actually have to say Shaun Greene.

There isn't as much time to form a connection with him or get to know him, but he is the one character that you pretty much have to hear scream "help me" while he's dying and you can't really do anything--that tore me up.

Even Duck, while that was horrible, just sat there.

What actually made me "lose it" wasn't a death though. It was when Lee got bit. I actually dropped the controller and just stared at the screen in complete shock with that. The choices I had to make immediately afterward almost didn't register. I had to tell myself, "OK. Time to press buttons now." Pathetic.
This discussion has been closed.